Mart

My BOSTON MOD Edit!

I´m trying to upload the mod to media fire ! stay hungry!!

It is amazing how complex a game really is.  You really do not appreciate it until you start modding it yourself and discover that changing one line of code/script can have far reaching effects.  It never fails, to think you have everything completed only to find one small anomaly (usually with this game more than one or two) that can ruin the whole experience.  I'm going to patiently wait because I understand some of the complexity of modding and merging mods.  If the author feels that something is incomplete or not polished enough for publishing which in turn leads to a cascade of critics and suggestions that are not warranted. If I have to wait a few more days, that is fine by me.  I am really excited to see what has been done.  I love both these mods have tried myself to merge them.

Ok Guys Sorry for the waiting, I create a new fire engines and I´m working on the scripts of this vehicles. The other problem there I have it´s in a few car accidents where it´s involved the train doesn´t appear all the train but it´s in one accident in the other there is no problem. I'm fixing small details because like is my first mod I don´t wanna any bugs or other problems. The other problem it´s this: It takes about nine hours upload the mod to internet so again be patient the mod will be released in the next days/ week.

Just a quick suggestion before you finalize up the modification for it's first release. It would be nice to have the option to not empty apparatuses' at the first station. I noticed that when you click on the fire box out side, there's no disable of that auto unload crew into fire station button that some other modifications have. It's honestly a real time saver! Would be nice!

Other wise, it looks good. Can't wait to try it out.

Yeah I second that, I don't want to have to restaff my vehicles everytime I have a callout.

Just a quick suggestion before you finalize up the modification for it's first release. It would be nice to have the option to not empty apparatuses' at the first station. I noticed that when you click on the fire box out side, there's no disable of that auto unload crew into fire station button that some other modifications have. It's honestly a real time saver! Would be nice!

Other wise, it looks good. Can't wait to try it out.

Dont Worry guys That it´s the first thing there I Fixed on the mod ;) All the vehicle are off-road so when you called you do the staff of the vehicles ;D

Guys Like you Know this mod It´s not 100% mine. So Looking one of the aerial ladders I notice that I have ladder 15 ladder 17 tower ladder 3 and ladder 34 but there I know It´s doesn´t exit tower Ladder 34 On boston. Somebody know more of this ??

Posts merged. Please avoid double posting in future.

Edited by randomperson139
Double posts merged

Guys Like you Know this mod It´s not 100% mine. So Looking one of the aerial ladders I notice that I have ladder 15 ladder 17 tower ladder 3 and ladder 34 but there I know It´s doesn´t exit tower Ladder 34 On boston. Somebody know more of this ??

Looking around, neither Wikipedia, nor Mass Fire Trucks makes any mention of a tower 34, so I assume it must be a fictional unit number

working in a new map guys! the map is of northview creekside mod ! :)