Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

Just a recommendation....don't bundle my car pack into your mod. It adds way too much additional space. It should be up to the users whether or not they wish to use my mod.

Just include all of your necessary mod files.

Agreed

Thank you! Amazing modification. You've put a lot of time and work into it and I gotta say it was worth it. Amazing job! 

Hm, weird. When I try to check on warrants by that button with question mark, it's not possible to ask any person. I can only use that on cars. Any advice? 

Yea some civilians cant be but most can be questioned mainly the ones standing around some walking 2 tho.  Also the tazer option is always on unless u unholster and then reholster

Hm, weird. When I try to check on warrants by that button with question mark, it's not possible to ask any person. I can only use that on cars. Any advice? 

I would start by selecting the command and hovering over people say at the rock concert or the other stationary civ's in the game, I just checked this before releasing so that might be your only issue, very rarely do the patrolling civs have this ability

I have white squares in some lights, podíían facilitate the crowns?

You are missing some coronas ill add a link to download them shortly

Agreed

How is the modification running for you? laggy? long load time?

Just a recommendation....don't bundle my car pack into your mod. It adds way too much additional space. It should be up to the users whether or not they wish to use my mod.

Just include all of your necessary mod files.

I added the car pack because this modification isnt very big to  begin with im running this on a laptop worth 500$ people shouldnt have to many issues with the load/wait time, thanks for your hard work if alot of people are having issues ill change back to original.

How is the mod running for you?

I would start by selecting the command and hovering over people say at the rock concert or the other stationary civ's in the game, I just checked this before releasing so that might be your only issue, very rarely do the patrolling civs have this ability

You are missing some coronas ill add a link to download them shortly

Oh, is that only for stationary civ's? Sorry, I didn't know that. Ok, works fine now. Thanks again. 

So for the mega download we have add the key on the end?

With the link provided you shouldnt have to, I just added the key again separately in case people asked for it, but you just need to click on the link and the key is already attached to the url so no hassle.