Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

Awesome mod, thanks for putting a download link on, but for what you need that key? I downloaded + installed + played it and nowhere I saw something key related.

Don't worry about the Key, that was for accessing the download via mega you don't need it because the link I have given everyone already has it attached.

It's a pretty nice mod but please disregard the poll because in my opinion there are enough american city mods so it's nice the see a canadian mod. My wish is a new map or more scripts to this mod to improve it and to really make a difference between WCC and Rockport.

The lights in this mod are kinda too bright, like the ambulance's headlights are too bright and some police cars are too bright that you can't really see the lightbar. Do you know how to make them less bright?

Just change the corona size

Good work on the mod and i like the old maps. The only issue i have is with the lights most of the units are good but some need alot of tweaking. Its pretty easy to fix this in the editor but i just dont have the time for that right now. 

A problem I've noticed, think it's only on the deluxe map, is that the two ambulances parked in the bay are inside each other so neither can move

FFMeredith

Can you tell me step by step what you do from the start of emergency 4, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good work on the mod and i like the old maps. The only issue i have is with the lights most of the units are good but some need alot of tweaking. Its pretty easy to fix this in the editor but i just dont have the time for that right now.

Yes I do realize some of the units lights are outdated or just to big like the ambulance and Tahoe lighting this is something that will be adjusted in a later version thanks for the feedback

The BCAS ambulances in the BCAS station won't respond when a ambulance is dispatched so I had to switch to manually dispatching all my units.

That is a known issue and will be fixed In a later patch, thanks for your support and feedback