Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

I love the sound of warrants. Could you please tell or show us how exactly this will work in game?

The way a warrent will work is, at any time in the game you can use a police officer and use the command Ask/ID check a civ and you will receive different responses when asking different civs. NOT A NEW FEATURE but now the way I have it.

Change: Some Civ's will pop up as WANTED when Questioned for Theft/GTA/Warrent/Questioning/Suspect in murder Investigation. Your job will be to arrest and take back to the detachment.

This aspect is added to give some more realism to the game so when you question your Petty Theft Victim they may turn out to be wanted for Child Molestation or Wanted for any other type of crime.

Sure.. they can stabilize but nothing further ( no EMT bags). I will look into giving them the commands.

UPDATE 30/06/14:

OVERALL %: 85%

Fire Department: 75% done

Ambulance: 99.9% done

Police: 80% done

Tec: 80% done

Bugs: 80-90% resolved but there are known issues that are small (micro) but unable to solve the problem.

Map: 90% done

Script work: Warrents/Unit Commands 70% done

What are you planning for the MCU I know you guys just have a dedicated older ambulance that has all the gear that gets spread out on scene. R u just using the big rig that most mods use or have u kept it realistic?

Here is what I have done so far. We use BC transit Buses for the Greens/yellows in MCI's

Also a teaser of the new TEC ( City of Langford Public works F150) model by itchboy.

post-57889-0-81984100-1404174043_thumb.j

post-57889-0-17803500-1404174061_thumb.j

Nice not a bad idea in game.  The actually of that happening in real life is pretty slim unless it is winter time.  For Command to request dispatch to ask for a bus and a town sending a bus is some where between an hour to two hours depending on the resources available.

Great idea though!

They use city buses for MCU? I did not know that.

In BC they do a combo of BC transit buses for the greens/yellows and they usually have 1-2 ambulances stocked with MCI stuff per major city/ district

Of course it's harder to do in game but you'd have ambulances coming from every corner of BC if it was a big one on the main land... For the island all the ambulances cascade down as the closer outlying cities go to the MCI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for the buses you should make a rookie blue advertisement because this mod is a Canadian emergency service mod