Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

Yeah but they don't show the massive amounts of paperwork, the political bickering or the really gory stuff and everyone acts differently when they are on camera, cops criminals, civilians everyone

Yeah but they don't show the massive amounts of paperwork, the political bickering or the really gory stuff and everyone acts differently when they are on camera, cops criminals, civilians everyone

ah gotcha mybad then good thing i'm an ff and work along with the pd a lot at MVA's if not then i wouldnt know anything about all that

ah gotcha mybad then good thing i'm an ff and work along with the pd a lot at MVA's if not then i wouldnt know anything about all that

Ah then my brother you know the things that we see. There are things we see no one should have to see and certainly shouldn't be broadcast as entertainment.

Ah then my brother you know the things that we see. There are things we see no one should have to see and certainly shouldn't be broadcast as entertainment.

yes i do brother and takin it all in when i joined the fd when i was 14 none fit enough for tv nor facebook i feel it violates patient confidentiality like a mutal aid department puts pictures of MVAs on facebook and bad ones at that pictures of the rigs and the hellichopers are fine but the MVA vehicle while a patient in it?

yes i do brother and takin it all in when i joined the fd when i was 14 none fit enough for tv nor facebook i feel it violates patient confidentiality like a mutal aid department puts pictures of MVAs on facebook and bad ones at that pictures of the rigs and the hellichopers are fine but the MVA vehicle while a patient in it?

Not only is it in really bad taste but around here you can get in serious legal trouble too.  Not to mention people will loose all respect for you in a split second if they find out you were disclosing patient information.  Not only does it make you look bad but sheds a bad light on your whole organization. 

You will NEVER find a show that shows all the police procedures all the time, that's why its called fiction.

Actually you can, you prolly don't know that show - Adam 12. It's one old police show from 60's-70's showing LAPD stories of two cops. Some of the scenes are being used even now for a police cadet training in LAPD Police Academy. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam-12

All valid points but we've probably hijacked this topic long enough (although a new topic might be a idea). So Kingairway, what additional work needs to be done before release and are you planning on releasing other versions/updates after the first one?

Yes, he is planning. He said that after the first release will be another release with additional units requested by users. And you're right, we've been on this TV show topic in a wrong topic for a pretty long time. I apologize, Kingairway. 

All valid points but we've probably hijacked this topic long enough (although a new topic might be a idea). So Kingairway, what additional work needs to be done before release and are you planning on releasing other versions/updates after the first one?

Not to much Fred, I plan on releasing a completely reskinned/ different part of the West Coast of Canada either in BC or Alberta depends on the poll after the release of this one.

For All:

Map- Add 1 or 2 more accidents and 10 or so more people along with hidden dangers inside buildings when FFing. Reskin some buildings.

PD- Considering Adding a F150 RCMP along with another U/C Tahoe; Colour either Brown/Maroon Red or Blue.

BCAS- Nothing new maybe touch ups on the paintjob.

FD- Nothing new. reskin of 2 units.

And that is about it, looking to shoot for an earlier release date.

Without getting anyones hopes up and thinking in the long run, I would like to try and make this go Canadian wide from coast to coast. Each Province would be its own modification.

Just something to think about.

Will see what happens and when EM5 comes out where this modification and things related to it are.

If if you do mod/addition for each province are you going to just pick the largest city and use their FD/EMS/PD as well as the province specific units? That's really the only way it makes sense to me so I'm curious.

If if you do mod/addition for each province are you going to just pick the largest city and use their FD/EMS/PD as well as the province specific units? That's really the only way it makes sense to me so I'm curious.

Yep different map for each province and the capital of each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure, man, that F150 RCMP would be great there for some outdoor calls. Making each province's modification sounds promising, I hope it'll work out.

Hm, I'd prefer Mega. I think Kingairway wasn't concerned about that thing yet. I hope it will be on Mega, download speed is good, no adverts..

Iv decided to add 3 new units possibly some more, RCMP F150, Another Taurus based out of Sooke, and another Unmarked Tahoe (Colour subject to change) you decide?

post-57889-0-76330600-1404932345_thumb.j

post-57889-0-77840700-1404932354_thumb.j

More units to come either before release or.. after..

Thinking of adding

BCAS Charger ( which never gets used in Real life) except maybe Vancouver.

VicPD Paddy Wagon

VicPD Explorer/Tahoe

Another Mutual Aid Engine from ViewRoyal or Colwood

EDIT : I forgot to add if Anyone would like to try and Light the F150 Please do so and the best one or ties go to vote will be featured in the modification!

Edited by Kingairway

Iv decided to add 3 new units possibly some more, RCMP F150, Another Taurus based out of Sooke, and another Unmarked Tahoe (Colour subject to change) you decide?

attachicon.gifEm4 2014-07-09 11-56-31-07.jpg

attachicon.gifEm4 2014-07-09 11-56-58-17.jpg

More units to come either before release or.. after..

Thinking of adding

BCAS Charger ( which never gets used in Real life) except maybe Vancouver.

VicPD Paddy Wagon

VicPD Explorer/Tahoe

Another Mutual Aid Engine from ViewRoyal or Colwood

I Love the units I love them! I love the color of the Tahoe I would leave it and I think you should add them before release or do a patch anyways I love everything good job Can't wait:)