Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

i keep trying to dispatch ambulances via my police officers but every time i try to my game will crash and i will get a message saying script error, other than that it is a great mod

Something for thought most rigs that have aluminum rollup doors and white striping will make the stripe red on the rollups so you can have the stripe down the entire side of the truck. Just a thought for you

Can you tell me step by step what you do from the start of emergency 4, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got EM4 deluxe, (I've now noticed it's going to be in V2) I opened the game and loaded the mod as usual but loaded the Deluxe Freeplay map. In the main fire station both ambulances are too close together so neither can leave the station.

Em4_Deluxe_2014_08_03_15_53_16_17.jpg
  • Upvote 1

open je editor, load the mod, load the map and press F5 (virtual object) now search for the VO in the ambulance/fire station and move it a bit further back :)

then go to map, save map as... (overwrite the freeplay) and it work fine now  ^^

This Modification was not made on that map in the screenshot, I am currently looking at it but for now avoid using the map switcher prior to starting the game/mod and use the one provided.. if this is an issue with people with the deluxe package, ill see what I can do in terms of releasing a patch, if all else call them onto the map manually, just got back from vacation so I hope on making some progress with these bugs that have arisen.

That is a problem because the VO are meant for for original LA mod ambulances, I tried what you said cops but I would get a script error and the ambulances would park like in the image above. 

I've got EM4 deluxe, (I've now noticed it's going to be in V2) I opened the game and loaded the mod as usual but loaded the Deluxe Freeplay map. In the main fire station both ambulances are too close together so neither can leave the station.

The BCAS ambulances in the BCAS station won't respond when a ambulance is dispatched so I had to switch to manually dispatching all my units.

I believe this can be fixed (this is what I do) by toggling their standby!

is there a way i can make the cvse and irsu vehicles a bit darker because when the sun shines on them i cant really see the writing 

Well after being away for a few weeks, I have returned, I have some exciting things to share.

First: There will be a New Map/ Old with major changes which will contain the West Coast Canadian Mod 2.0!!!

Features:

- New Map

- New Units; Tahoes/Suburbans/Police Organizations such as IDENT/ IHIT/ Major Crimes/ Different Tow Trucks/ New Fire Trucks

- Unique Accidents

- Completely New and Improved Light system on Majority of Units.

Second: As the Poll has indicated alot of people are looking for an Upgrade for WCCM and a Major American city that has not been done yet. So I am pleased to announce the Creation of the Alaska State Modification. There is currently 3 of us working on this modification, which will contain a Snow covered map (partial) along with all the organizations associated with the State and we will be working on incorporating the vast wilderness in Alaska. If all goes well, Limited Water Supply.

Side Notes: There is no release dates for any of these items yet, but the patch would be the closet thing to being done. Please be aware that with EM5 coming out Im not putting alot of stock in the Alaska State mod with hopes that its first release will be on EM5 Next Gen ;)   If there is a long wait for an English Version/ Major bugs impedding the creation of a mod on EM5 then I will try and focus on releasing it for EM4, but only time can tell I hope that this Latest Installment of WCCM 2.0 will be able to help you guys in the mean time.

-King

I was just talking with friend that it would be nice to see Alaska Modification. And here it comes!! I cannot wait on Alaska and 2.0 update!

By the way, you could consider Nat Geo TV show Alaska State Troopers to be useful. 

http://www.hulu.com/alaska-state-troopers