Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

I was just talking with friend that it would be nice to see Alaska Modification. And here it comes!! I cannot wait on Alaska and 2.0 update!

By the way, you could consider Nat Geo TV show Alaska State Troopers to be useful. 

http://www.hulu.com/alaska-state-troopers

Its on all the time at work so yea thats where I got some of my inspiration and it keeps a bit of that west coast feel.

YES! Hey What if Flinn Joined And Did lighting

Flnn Is helping me out with the lights and im hoping that the lights will be released in this next patch

Just a random observation about that taser bug (I'm sure someone has tried this out already).

If when the taser is used and it comes out upside down, could it be possible to turn the taser model upside down in the editor so that when it is used in-game, it comes right side up?

Hello one of my favorite Youtubers :)

Hello there :) and thank you!

I appreciate the feedback ! Did you get my email about featuring the mod in one of your youtube videos ?

All the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure, where did you send the Email? was it at my business address that's on YouTube? Either way, your mode is the featured mod in my current Series, Episode 2 was released yesterday and 3- 4 are going out Saturday, respectively Monday. 

Cheers,

Alex

I have a BC Ambulance Skin that I made for the Harbour city mod (Which wasnt adopted.) It's a little more accurate to what you have and i'd be happy to adjust it and give it to you. 

I'm not on my home computer at the moment, but I can show it to you later this eve.

I have a BC Ambulance Skin that I made for the Harbour city mod (Which wasnt adopted.) It's a little more accurate to what you have and i'd be happy to adjust it and give it to you. 

I'm not on my home computer at the moment, but I can show it to you later this eve.

Id love to see it! please send it when you can either by PM or i can give you my email that way.

Patch 1.2 Will be released within this month, Featuring these things and possibly more if I get some support with lighting.

1) a "budget" upgrade for the current fire department ;) :  2 New Engines, 1 New Tender, New Rims, and a Fire Investigation Unit.

2) Police Units will have updated lights ( Tahoe/Explorer/Unmarked Units )

3) New IRSU Explorer Edition and Forensics Tahoe

4) New Tow Truck

5) Engine Ignition System with the FD and all other units not movable without people in vehicle.

6) Certain Bugs and Glitches like; Music Concert, Frozen Vehicle at bottom of map.

7) New BCAS Tahoe.

What do YOU guys want to see done to the map?

There is currently empty space in the top left corner ( the field and 4 way intersection), tell me what you would like to see go there or if there is anything else on the map you'd like to see changed or added.

PM or Leave your comments here,

P.S New youtube episodes on there way in the next little bit with the updated features.

Patch 1.2 Will be released within this month, Featuring these things and possibly more if I get some support with lighting.

1) a "budget" upgrade for the current fire department ;) :  2 New Engines, 1 New Tender, New Rims, and a Fire Investigation Unit.

2) Police Units will have updated lights ( Tahoe/Explorer/Unmarked Units )

3) New IRSU Explorer Edition and Forensics Tahoe

4) New Tow Truck

5) Engine Ignition System with the FD and all other units not movable without people in vehicle.

6) Certain Bugs and Glitches like; Music Concert, Frozen Vehicle at bottom of map.

7) New BCAS Tahoe.

What do YOU guys want to see done to the map?

There is currently empty space in the top left corner ( the field and 4 way intersection), tell me what you would like to see go there or if there is anything else on the map you'd like to see changed or added.

PM or Leave your comments here,

P.S New youtube episodes on there way in the next little bit with the updated features.

Yay Awsome king im looking forward to this! :cheers:  :laugh:  :dry:  :cool: gonna have some good time with this mod:3 :dry:  :cool:  :happy:

And i got an idea of top left corner maybe a new FD or maybe a coust guard station??!??!???! we can use the coast guard heli to rescue pepole stuck into a fire or even if u have a person in the water rescue and you could ad a swat station or maybe a school or maybe even a FIB base:P