Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

Looking forward to it for some reason I thought it was 1.2 cause I was on the wrong page haha it was very confusing

these engines with no commands is this when you change into scba?

Well this is a very nice surprise :D hopefully I will get around to playing it and getting some gameplay on youtube as I only just found out you've subbed to me Kingairway (or at least you watch my EM4 videos lol).

EDIT: Quick bug report, the K-9 script crashes the game so I have removed it from the scripts folder. Other then that it works amazing! :D I love that the engine start like the Manhattan/Brooklyn mods have.

Emergencany planet hasn't been working for me for 2 days since release, I'm here to answer any questions or concerns... Don't expect perfection I released this because I kept playing it loving the new units and didn't want to wait any longer plus.. I'm done till EM5 next week ! Then hopefully if it sounds like it does I'll start on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emergencany planet hasn't been working for me for 2 days since release, I'm here to answer any questions or concerns... Don't expect perfection I released this because I kept playing it loving the new units and didn't want to wait any longer plus.. I'm done till EM5 next week ! Then hopefully if it sounds like it does I'll start on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only have a few issues, one is being the ladder trucks don't seem to work even when connected to a hydrant, am I doing something wrong?