Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

I seen better rigs.  :happy:

Not sure whether you're intending to sound rude or not... Certainly some will view your post as a bit rude.

You may have seen better models, and you are entitled to your opinion but it's generally better to offer constructive crtiticism. So suggest what can be improved etc.

Upon the release of V2.0 which is almost ready, I will also be releasing a Fire Department Apparatus Vehicle Pack! These 5 units are going to be featured:

attachicon.gifEm4 2014-10-26 20-17-17-34.jpgattachicon.gifEm4 2014-10-26 20-17-35-55.jpg

attachicon.gifEm4 2014-10-26 20-19-57-99.jpg

Wish I could like posts, I'd be smashing that like button! :D Thanks for all your hard work, this mod is awesome! 

Hey everyone, Im releasing V2.0 today.. just uploading to 4 shared and mega.. hope you guys enjoy it..

There are a few bugs I know about.. the only major one will be Limited Water Supply and Water Cannons not being operationable but ill work on that later.

Other than that this update features lots of new and improved units.

Hey everyone, Im releasing V2.0 today.. just uploading to 4 shared and mega.. hope you guys enjoy it..

There are a few bugs I know about.. the only major one will be Limited Water Supply and Water Cannons not being operationable but ill work on that later.

Wait, does that mean fire trucks are unusable? :(

(also, I can't find a link XD)

do u have the limited water supply

Can you read?

I agree the cannons make it unrealistic if in real life you use a master stream from an engine there's normally one and even two are pushing it sooo........

Normally if a water cannon is used it means that you are on a totally defensive attack and that the fire is way out of control.  We only used them twice when I was on the department back home for the four years I was with it.

Normally if a water cannon is used it means that you are on a totally defensive attack and that the fire is way out of control.  We only used them twice when I was on the department back home for the four years I was with it.

Exceptions can be made though, master streams can be used effectively to quickly knock down intense, deep seated fires and make way for a interior attack. They can be used to blast it back (in a sense) to clear the way for entry teams, aerial master streams are most commonly used for this. However its worth noting that the use of master streams is almost incompatible with rural firefighting due to the MASSIVE amount of water required.

Yah in my two years I can give you exacts~Master streams from the towers= 29times master streams \engines =8 of the 8 5 of them are from a 6alarm fire we had engulfed a whole apt complex and jumped into a warehouse next to it.

The other two times was when we mutual aided to a couple towns over for a perfume factory, had 2

50,1000gal drum of it blow. Haf a pink liquid in the harbor for two weeks after