itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

Thanks for the feedback guys. So here is the final set of buses that will be in the mod.

hR3fRUk.png

Looks great :) but that traffic issue is still there on the LA Mod map the intersection between the cop station and that bridge cars get stuck turning towards the car wash (sorry if you cant understand wtf im saying :/ )

Looks great :) but that traffic issue is still there on the LA Mod map theres that bridge that goes over the water and the train tracks and the intersection between the cop station and that bridge cars get stuck turning to the car wash (sorry if you cant understand wtf im saying :/ )

I know what you are talking about. It is the intersection exactly southwest of the police station. I believe that issue was fixed in the update several months ago. I don't have it in my LA Mod map.

Try doing this to test. Go to the editor. Select the properties of these cars:

• Mercury Grand Marquis
  • Chevrolet Express
  • Dodge Ram 1500
  • Dodge Ram 3500

Then go to the physics editor. Look for the box that says "always use physics geom". Is it checked or not? If it is not, update to the most recent files.

If it is, send a screenshot.

Looks great :) but that traffic issue is still there on the LA Mod map the intersection between the cop station and that bridge cars get stuck turning towards the car wash (sorry if you cant understand wtf im saying :/ )

if you are experienced with the editor you can just move the path over and that should fix the issue or do as Itchboy stated. My cars drive on the sidewalk but i dont mind as long as they are moving  :sporty:

@Itchboy

Nice Truck !!!!! Will this be the only truck that will have bed cover ?

Only the 4 door pickup trucks will have them. Specifically, the 4 door F350, Ram and F150.

The other bed covers are WIP.

Cw5zvbV.png

F150 with bed cover featuring some of the changes to the F150 model:

• Stepboard now connected to body. Not floating anymore
  • Front and rear bumpers now mapped. Can be recolored
  • Side logos on the body + gas filler
  • Gaps in wheel wells filled up
Edited by itchboy

Itchboy i think the admins should make you an award because i believe you and hoppa are the best modders on EM4!!!! Your doing a great job! KEEP IT UP MAN!

Yes great job now we need someone to wright a script for the detective and accident recreation to clean the call lol!

If someone made it my life would be complete! With Brooklyn out and Montana out soon, if someone made it I really think it would!

Itchboy i think the admins should make you an award because i believe you and hoppa are the best modders on EM4!!!! Your doing a great job! KEEP IT UP MAN!

Really I think they should and while there at it make you a honorary admin :)

I personally don't like being compared to Hoppah. What he did for us is 1000 times more than everything I have done since I came here.

Yes great job now we need someone to wright a script for the detective and accident recreation to clean the call lol!  

I will be taking script requests once I finish the many mods I am working on.

If someone made it my life would be complete! With Brooklyn out and Montana out soon, if someone made it I really think it would!

Really I think they should and while there at it make you a honorary admin :)

I don't think I have the time, patience, understanding and discipline to become a mod. And besides, what did I do to become a mod,

People here become moderators based on the following:

• Popularity
  • Contributions to the community
  • Whether user is active everyday
  • Number of years active on the site
  • Knowledge of site rules and regulations
  • Must have something we call "bagag nawng", literally meaning "thick face". In other words, must have the backbone to call out rule violators
  • And most of all, must be willing to help people.

I think I am some of that, but certainly am not ALL of that. A mod IMO can't be one without all of those traits.

Now back to topic. Should I also make various versions of the pickup trucks? For example, a short bed 2 door Ford F150?

2011-Ford-F-150-Truck-XL-4x2-Regular-Cab