itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

The version which is available for download does it also include the fire vehicles? Because on the pics above the download link there are some new fire trucks but after I put the files in the LA-mod folder my trucks were still the same. Ambulance and police cruiser changed but not fire.

I can answer it by myself. I read in the readme file that the fire trucks haven't been added to this mod yet.

Something to replace the Brush truck. It will no longer be owned by LAFD but rather LA County FD.

sjQvk4B.png

Need info on lightbar. Still needs a skin too.

Cab by Ubisoft, modified into 2 door by me. Rear part by me with spool, boxes, misc equipment and handle bars by THVFD.

Oh I so need to skin that !!!

Sent you a PM.

Dang that looks nice!. How do you ever do it it looks easy the way you do it. You must have alot of time to show updates everyday of what your doing

A lot of the on site tutorials help. And my updates aren't actually as frequent as you think. I do most of my work on the weekends and slowly reveal them throughout the week.

Itchboy on fire! 

Sorry I didn't finish your KME Engine yet. I realized that I would have more time on my hands if I finished my own stuff first.

Unless you want to light a rotating bar, your probably best to use the same bar as the LACoFD Squad or the LAFD EMS Supervisor.

I'm just after the exact lightbar used by the real vehicle. Doesn't look right IMO with an LED lightbar

And the winner for the SAR Van poll is the LAFD Van. Stay tuned for final pics.

Everything I have seen so far shows her with what looks like a MX 7000

It appears to protrude at the edges of the lightbar.

5538990353_acb30f1379.jpg

And suddenly the most unused police car in the game becomes desireable.

KheavfH.png

Base vehicle model by me. Skin by EmergencyFan6299. Federal Signal Valor by cops. Spotlight and ALPR by bama.

Featuring new antennas modelled by me.

ehh it'd be kinda hard to rework it into that shape since it's a dynamically different shape than the mx-7k

Code360.JPG

It looks similar in the straight portion across the vehicle, but the outriggers (the parts that stick out to the front) also sit lower than the middle portion on the lower tier.. The "guts" of an MX 7k can be modified for this purpose most likely, but the actual physical glass if someone made the MX-7k right (less polys) it would most likely be easier to just remake the glass component yourself, because of the outrigger height difference.

And here I just threw together an LAX Taurus! That looks quite snazzy, and probably more accurate than mine.

That's alright. You have a unique vehicle nobody else has despite it being fictional. Mine aims to replicate the real thing.

Would love to see more updates from your personal mod. I enjoy what you do with my vehicles, especially the lore friendliness of your descriptions.

Brush truck now complete.

bbKIiT5.png

Skin by EmergencyFan6299, lightbar by LA mod team, modified into Code 3 360 into me.

(I had a look, might have missed it)

Is there a aimed release of the amazing new update yet? 

Rule #1 of emergency-planet (idk if it is but I'm going with the "Fight Club" line here) do not ask for release date.  It is a quick way to timeout and a warning.