rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

Sorry, but what does it mean - 'a spare rig comes'? Is that a kind of some emergence tow truck?...

A spare rig is a rig that will be brought in by fleet services when the main rig breaks down.

Sometimes you may see an FDNY engine with a duck-taped number on the side, usually it is due to the rig being a spare.

I played Manhattan Mod and I can describe it with just one word: EPIC! The heart of New York scenario mixed with all the 911 emergency services, that you can control, making you feel like watching a typical American action film, with NYPD and FDNY, all in your hands! So I can imagine what will come out in the Brooklyn Mod. I can't (BAD WORD) wait!

I played Manhattan Mod and I can describe it with just one word: EPIC! The heart of New York scenario mixed with all the 911 emergency services, that you can control, making you feel like watching a typical American action film, with NYPD and FDNY, all in your hands! So I can imagine what will come out in the Brooklyn Mod. I can't (BAD WORD) wait!

I've edited your post and you will be receiving a warning for your swearing

Good to hear man, glad you enjoyed it!

Yea thats the way it was meant to be played. I can't blame you for being so (BAD WORD) excited.