rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

Small update, I've lent a very small hand with some scripting for the mod, it's still pretty much Raf's own stuff (although off our original work ;) haha) but yeah as far as I'm aware this is a first but the new stretcher system is now compatible with the LA hospital script. I've also been working on a couple of minor things but nothing major besides script work. 

But yeah I've managed to get a good few hours of gameplay (first I've seen of this version) and I have to say it's loads of fun, wasn't too keen on the whole brooklyn idea (which isn't the reason I wasn't involved) but it's come off nicely and once these little tweaks are done and Raf manages to add the final details I know it'll be good fun to play.

Anyway greetz not been able to post any NYC mod info for a while so this is a rarity haha.

Dyson

x

...I remember a couple times u teased people with real life photos on manhattan mod facebook page...but come on those are astounding there so relistic :O well done:)

Brooklyn Modification Team Presents

FDNY FIELD COMMUNICATIONS UNIT

tmaNslW.jpg

hKlJ8EM.jpg
iR4kFLP.jpg

This New Unit for the Mod is special for 3 reasons:

1. This is the first unit entirely made by me (Model, skin, UV Mapping, lights etc.) without the assistance of Dyson or any other team member.

2. The unit is also the smallest ever made by the mod team. Only 2.4 Mbs and only works off of 1 Texture file containing all of the skin. 

3. It is a completely different look than the other units. The texture may be a bit more pixelated but it also looks more realistic than ever. 

Awesome job! That looks awesome! Will it have any functionality in game?

Answer: (From Manhattan & Brooklyn Mod FB Page)

At the scene of large fires, the Field Communications Unit assists the Incident Commander and becomes the hub of all communications needs. They constantly broadcast the status and progress of the firefighters so other units can ready themselves to respond if necessary. In game it will broadcast real life Fireground audio to enhance the realism of gameplay

Brooklyn Modification Team Presents

RAC Unit 2 (Rehabilitation and Care)

The unit responds to All Hands Fires and up and is used after to provide firefighters with drinks, food and other refreshments. In game it will carry to FF/EMTs who can heal your firefighters incase they are injured while searching buildings or fighting fires.

S2LK4yH.jpg
2HSVPpr.jpg
VIkKk6V.jpg