rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

Check out the multiplayer group as well and get an early access beta *Multiplayer functionality only*

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/15822-new-york-city-emergency-response-unit-nyceru-fdny-group-updated-bof-mod-032214/?p=218953

Chief of Department - Rafael Fernandez
DeputyChief - Marius Waskaas 
Assistant Chief - Andrew Brennan
Division Chief - Joe Lil
Battalion Chief - Jose Esqueda
Captain- Available
Lieutenant- Jon Ulloa
15 Firefighters
and 8 Probies
4 Dispatchers

NYCERU is a Multiplayer Clan that accurately recreates the FDNY's rank structure, Radio Traffic, MDT's, Dispatch Policies, and Firefighting techniques. We are also a group of Brothers. NYCERU was created by the creators of the Manhattan & Brooklyn Modifications and itself and that is what NYCERU is based around. Upon joining you need to run through 1 or 2 training games with an officer to be promoted to Fire Fighter if eligble. During that game they will teach you what to do and what not to do. The men listed above have been with NYCERU for over a year. We have grown a great bond and we speak everyday. Great friends come from this group and anyone you ask can prove that.

TO JOIN

You must have a MIC to be promoted to FF
Download Teamspeak 3 Client
Open Teamspeak
Enter 64.154.38.226:9494 as the server adress in TEAM SPEAK
Wait for assistance

We usually have admins or members to speak to on past 10am Est to around 12am Est

We also play:

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V
Arma III
Simcity
Minecraft
Other EM4 Mods
FSX
DayZ
7 Days to die
and many more games that you reccomend.

Come join the welcoming group of guys known as NYCERU! NOW!

Brooklyn Borough of Fire Modification: Heavy fire in a 1 story Commercial 

There will be many more options of roof ventilation in the Brooklyn Modification. In Manhattan most of the buildings were way too tall and were just prototypes for what we were planning with this mod. This modification virtually every building will be searchable with Hoppah's search house script, and able to get on the roof for Roof operations. Enjoy the following screenshots of the fire, the new squad and the new units!

tYZfP1J.jpg

zoyEfQX.jpg

mmIIbuU.jpg

0Wq0Py1.jpg

sSILpB6.jpg

jCXdP8U.jpg

hey im gonna be buying a gaming pc so is there any special specs that i need in order to play this?

Wow...that looks nice.  So will all the ladders have unlimited water like the most recent release of the Manhattan mod?

I recommend any type of Nvidia Geforce card, I have a 680m Which is awesome, I don't recommend ATI or AMD just cause I've heard of a lot of problems with them. Graphics card is all that really matters.

Most likely unlimited water still.

ok thank you, im thinking an alien ware x51 with 4th gen intel core i3 processor and nvidia geforce gtx 645 with 1gb gddr5, you think that'll do?, and sorry for all the questions i've never bought a gaming pc so i really dont know what im doing.

That is way beyond what you would need for this mod so it should run it flawlessly.

Brooklyn Modification v0.1 has been released: Simply place the downloaded folder into your mods folder. 

Completely new map

Tons of New units

New sounds and sirens

New scripts and features

New buildings

Download link Mirror 2: http://tinyurl.com/92m7w58

Enjoy guys!