Dyson

[WIP] Manhattan Modification [The Upper East Side] *New Video*

Feedback poll  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Can you run the mod?

2. 2. Do you enjoy the mod (scale 5 being highest)?

• 5 - Very much
    • 4 - A lot
    • It's ok but nothing special
    • Needs improvements
    • Terrible needs drastic improvements (Go on haters go crazy)
  3. 3. Crash frequencies (once in game)

• Every time I play it crashes
    • Most of the time it crashes
    • Had a few crashes
    • Very few crashes
    • Never crashed so far

Quick question; I applied the 3.0.4 patch on my 3.0.2 game. When I start the game all the firehouses are empty - which is fine for me, not too big of a problem - but I can not seem to find Battalion 9 in the apparatus list. Is this a known bug or can this be solved by redownloading both versions? I'm not at home atm so I can not try it for myself.

So for the time I played it I didn't encounter any bugs except the above mentioned. The winter map is really well done as well as the two new engines.

Cheers

Whats up I finely down loaded the Manhattan  mod Christmas version pretty good a  few small bugs. The game crashes ever know and then.  load time 10 mins not bad considering all what is the mod. 2.0+GB a lot to load.    The engine turn on pretty cool but can be pain in the A$#@#.  Fire call box nice idea.  i like see a little more radio chatter while on scene for calls.  The game and graphics look good.  Also i like fire calls and EMS that was nice option. No matter what PD also goes to any call. 

Still have an issue with  traffic  Some red lights don't work on the streets which messes up traffic but that is NY for You. 

I modified my privet version with some light work to various units PD and EMS here is a few video. Some of the new light do pose a some lag to the game play but I think it gives it a better effect to the game. Thanks to Dyson and Rafael for there hard work.  Looking forward to seeing more. 

http://youtu.be/d90nBKRxm5U

Quick question; I applied the 3.0.4 patch on my 3.0.2 game. When I start the game all the firehouses are empty - which is fine for me, not too big of a problem - but I can not seem to find Battalion 9 in the apparatus list. Is this a known bug or can this be solved by redownloading both versions?

By now I reinstalled both version 3.0.2 and then applied patch 3.0.4. I still do not have Battalion 9 (- and when looking at 3.0.3 youtube vids - Engine 1 and the Sattelite truck) in my apparatus list. Who knows I'm missing other units as well, I don't know. It kinda bothers me that I can't fully staff the firehouse which houses L4, E54 & B9.

Does someone have/had this issue as well? Is there a solution for this? I don't use facebook so that's why I'm posting it here. Thanks

It is normal that the game locks and have to close it? and truck 54 when the truck runs out of water, abastesco street but when sending it to the base can not disconnect the hose from the street ?¿

I appreciate your help

Greetings from Uruguay,

Engine 1 and the satellite truck was in 3.0.3 by accident I think but as far as im aware its not in 3.0.4 Have u ever had battalion 9 in any v3 versions?

Oh well that's cleared out about those two trucks. But yes I did have Battalion 9 in previous versions going up to 3.0.2, it was a little while ago since I last played the mod on 3.0.2 but I can't recall not having B9.

I already sorted out by facebook Manhattan,
How to make detours around Manhattan and not get clogging?
NYPD cops have the button divert cars?Where?

I'm new to Manhattan xD
I'm from Uruguay and Tradusco via Google Translate

No, the cops do not have the button to divert cars.  To get rid of traffic problems, close down entire streets before sending trucks to an emergency.  Put cops at the ends of the map and have them block off the streets where the cars spawn.

Yeah what kills me with all the advanced molders and script experts we can not figure out, how to make traffic go around on main streets on the map.  But if want to revers traffic just put the redirect script back and go into your editor. Under Command add redirect,  Remember  traffic is going to get messed up bad better of blocking the spawn spots like Tactical Rooster suggested.  

hello, thank you very much for answering, the problem with the firemen, that connecting a hose from the street to the truck 54 bugea me when sending to the base if you know any solution?

The game will not edit or add scripts but fix that: D

It is normal for 10 or 15 minutes the game locks?

I've had that problem with Engine 54.  I'm not really sure how to fix that, and no, it's not normal for the game to crash at 10-15 mins.  Did you try reinstalling?

And I have one question as well:  Just to be clear, can the ladder trucks NOT be hooked up to a water supply?

I've also been the problem with the truck with ladder ... do not come with water and supply them is "bugea"

the problem is that the patch christmas eh reinstalled several times that bad xD copy folder, but when the copy right, I thought it would mod problem,

And about the time that happens to me in the only mod manhatta |: this evening I will try reistalar the mod. Thanks for responding,

Happy New Year from Uruguay!

THANKS!

By now I reinstalled both version 3.0.2 and then applied patch 3.0.4. I still do not have Battalion 9 (- and when looking at 3.0.3 youtube vids - Engine 1 and the Sattelite truck) in my apparatus list. Who knows I'm missing other units as well, I don't know. It kinda bothers me that I can't fully staff the firehouse which houses L4, E54 & B9.

Does someone have/had this issue as well? Is there a solution for this? I don't use facebook so that's why I'm posting it here. Thanks

The way I got around this issue was to start EM4 vanilla and then open 3.0.2/4 through the modification menu.  I also have it installed in Program Files and not Program Files(x86)

Not sure if this is in the 25 pages already but I tried multiplayer today and I had control over all the units so how about having to call them out? Also there are some missions like robbery that's inside a building that nobody can get into. Medicals too.

The way I got around this issue was to start EM4 vanilla and then open 3.0.2/4 through the modification menu.  I also have it installed in Program Files and not Program Files(x86)

I always load my mod by starting the vanilla game and then loading it via the modification menu. I have it installed in (x86) but I highly doubt that this would be the issue.

Not sure if this is in the 25 pages already but I tried multiplayer today and I had control over all the units so how about having to call them out? Also there are some missions like robbery that's inside a building that nobody can get into. Medicals too.

For those buildings, are you just talking about the ones with no open doors?  You can still get into those, just tell a person to move inside the building and they'll walk through a wall somewhere.  If it has a furnished interior, then you can go into the building.