My friend an me have been playing this mod for many hours now and it rules!

Apart from the things i mentioned here (http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/17067-harbor-city-mod/?p=254659 and http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/17067-harbor-city-mod/?p=254690 plus some rectification: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/17067-harbor-city-mod/?p=254744), we also found out that:

- During the air crash mission, one victim was a diver and unable to pick up (nor by boat, heli or diver).

- The game sometimes crashes when attempting to arrest a person that just have jumped out of a window on the air cushion (suicide mission).

- Sometimes, police officers get bugged when holstering their guns. All of the options on that officer stop working when this happens resulting in that officer becoming 'useless' (need to send to HQ).

- Medics do not automatically search for and heal persons (even after selecting the EMT-bag).

- Random fires are happening that in fact are not fires. In those cases you just see some smoke and after that the mission has failed.

- Pathfinding: we did not encounter that many issues anymore with the upper left corner, but still do with the lower right corner. There is this mission with a lot of cars (near the waterfall), and vehicles coming from the island above or Hospital get lost. We need to guide them by selecting some place more to the left or sending them to the middle of the map first.

Hope some of these (and from the previous list) can be solved, would be create :)

Apart from that; the mod (again) rules!

- Sometimes, police officers get bugged when holstering their guns. All of the options on that officer stop working when this happens resulting in that officer becoming 'useless' (need to send to HQ).

I believe you can fix that one by getting a fire extinguisher or other equipment and then dropping it.

My friend an me have been playing this mod for many hours now and it rules!

Apart from the things i mentioned here (http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/17067-harbor-city-mod/?p=254659 and http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/17067-harbor-city-mod/?p=254690 plus some rectification: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/17067-harbor-city-mod/?p=254744), we also found out that:

- During the air crash mission, one victim was a diver and unable to pick up (nor by boat, heli or diver).

- The game sometimes crashes when attempting to arrest a person that just have jumped out of a window on the air cushion (suicide mission).

- Medics do not automatically search for and heal persons (even after selecting the EMT-bag).

- Random fires are happening that in fact are not fires. In those cases you just see some smoke and after that the mission has failed.

- Pathfinding: we did not encounter that many issues anymore with the upper left corner, but still do with the lower right corner. There is this mission with a lot of cars (near the waterfall), and vehicles coming from the island above or Hospital get lost. We need to guide them by selecting some place more to the left or sending them to the middle of the map first.

Hope some of these (and from the previous list) can be solved, would be create :)

Apart from that; the mod (again) rules!

I Guess Ill answer the best I can down the list,

1. The Plane crash victims can all be picked up, I guess it can bug but usually they can all be picked up.

2. Those crashed have been fixed by removing those calls and a patch to the public may be released later (have to ask Blackout).

3. Never saw that, try switching to another object

4. The medic thing is on purpose - It goes with Squad 55 Gameplay so medics dont just run into calls - It also caused FF's to glitch with hoses if they were FF/EMTs

5. Those are classified as false alarms

6. Never saw that as well or had those problems myself (maybe picture it for us to see?)

**Please note as we urge this a lot... The mod was built for multiplayer and continues to be built for multiplayer, so there will be bugs esp. in singleplayer as we do not use that side of the game. Also weird findings like the medic problems goes with S55 Game play SOPs.

Hope this helps!

So I've been working on the ped paths recently for the single player version of your mod. I seemed to have completely eradicated the problem of people getting stuck. I also fixed the issue of units getting stuck on the bridge. I was hoping that of course only with your permission I could release what I have done to the map with all credit going to squad 55 with a mention of my fixes. I just know that for me it was unplayable so I'm hoping this can help others. Like I said without your express permission I will not release it. Thank you for this excellent mod.

So I've been working on the ped paths recently for the single player version of your mod. I seemed to have completely eradicated the problem of people getting stuck. I also fixed the issue of units getting stuck on the bridge. I was hoping that of course only with your permission I could release what I have done to the map with all credit going to squad 55 with a mention of my fixes. I just know that for me it was unplayable so I'm hoping this can help others. Like I said without your express permission I will not release it. Thank you for this excellent mod.

PM Blackout - You'll prob get a faster response if you go through our website and PM him :)

VERY glad I found this mod as I was skimming for new stuff to play. Deleted some ped paths as my computer sucks, and am able to play. Loving the concept. Expect to see me in MP when I get around to buying a newer computer in the future. Keep up the good work

Yes I am - it's currently in development process, and deciding what the clan wants to have in the new update. It should hopefully be released to S55 in mid to late august, and after a few weeks of making sure that everything is stable and working, then releasing it publicly.

Can someone help me installing it because i dont know how to download rar files

Download to your computer. Unzip the rar file. Move the harbor city folder into the games mod folder

Ok ill tryAnd the mod isn't zipped though

Acculty a .rar is a archived file it just another format then zip. Just like 7z is yet another format.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAR

RAR is a proprietary archive file format that supports data compression, error recovery and file spanning.

[bLA]

CFDDIVE11... I love what you guys are doing with the mod so far... I really enjoy playing it... don't really enough the fight fest... but enjoy it none the less... actually I am working on a little private thing for me using your map and some of your units :-D keep up the good work.

Edited by Stan