met police999

Gotham city sub modification (WIP) !NEW UPDATE FIRST POST!

Yea thanks voodoo was about to say that anyway returning to topic I have three FDGC units done need fix the rear thought and will get pics up tomorow ASAP also please take the time to like the submods Facebook page for exclusive updates(link on first post) thanks

Is it needed? Maybe a County Sherriff's Department equivilant rather than another PD would be better :)

The OC-D

thats a good idea actually ill think about might include it either way

do carol stream police department they have brand new 2012 dodge chargers Carol Stream, Illinois

dunno theirs are bit plane

I have to say, I'm really happy that someone is doing a Gotham City mod, I always loved how the police cars looked. I recently created a group on flickr that might be able to help you a bit.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/2129679@N20/pool/with/3909580181/#photo_3909580181

and I managed to find a Gotham Ambulance

Gotham General Hospital ambulance

Gotham General Hospital ambulance

Gotham City ambulance

looks good met police!!! but if I may offer a slight observation...the blue on the police cars is the wrong blue,it should be a darker navy blue like in the first link in Agent Smith's post.

looks good met police!!! but if I may offer a slight observation...the blue on the police cars is the wrong blue,it should be a darker navy blue like in the first link in Agent Smith's post.

it just depends were the light is hitting it but yea i might change it

I based my ambo off this pic from DK -

http://farm2.staticf...9b58f6d89_z.jpg

But yeah looks good

thanks im not fan of that ambulance

thanks everyone for the feed back im going go with CPD as the other department and im still looking for someone to help with skinning so if your interested please shoot me a PM