met police999

Gotham city sub modification (WIP) !NEW UPDATE FIRST POST!

ABOUT

Gotham is a fictional city which is from the movies/comics of batman made by DC comics.All will mostly be fictional and will only be released after full permission from authors etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOTHAM POLICE DEPARTMENT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRE DEPARTMENT OF GOTHAM CITY

FDGC CPC,R.A.C and HAZ-TAC

post-32608-0-71595200-1356879363_thumb.j

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOTHAM MEDICAL SERVICE

post-32608-0-96835600-1357994917_thumb.j

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT

Facebook:https://www.emergency-planet.com/pages/Gotham-city-sub-mod/349324848475263

CREDIT

i do not own any of these models and all credit goes to Ghost Graphic designs and the Manhathan mod team

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, this is pretty cool; not in to the films that much but I still like the designs, especially the police! What is this a submod for? I'm guessing the LA Mod? Perhaps not though, I'd see it under the LA Mod Submods in that case! :laugh:

Summary: GOOD WORK! :holdglass:

Wasent dyson doing one?

not that i know of

Hey, this is pretty cool; not in to the films that much but I still like the designs, especially the police! What is this a submod for? I'm guessing the LA Mod? Perhaps not though, I'd see it under the LA Mod Submods in that case! :laugh:

Summary: GOOD WORK! :holdglass:

thanks and no Rock port and possible Manhattan dunno yet

Haha yup I started one, I did mainly re-skins and created a new map, far off completion though just a side project.

I couldn't find any GFD logos so I just mocked some up, but yep good work, I really liked the idea of rolling with a fictional city that already has established areas and colour schemes etc :)

post-12838-0-87093900-1344993746.png

it was said that this was from the movie...only picture there and the view is far away for detail but the GFD logo on the back door looks like Calgary Fire Departments logo.

it was said that this was from the movie...only picture there and the view is far away for detail but the GFD logo on the back door looks like Calgary Fire Departments logo.

Yep but wasn't actually used, so officially never a confirmed logo, also as you said, yeah it would be near impossible to pull a logo off that pic.

x

To me it looks more like the Chicago fire logo, which fits with them using Chicago (I remember reading/hearing) for the filming of the Dark Knight, and I'd imagine the Dark Knight Rises.

yeah I did a tonne of research, it was a Chicago rig, and the one on fire in DK is a chicago one too. However Gotham is supposed to represent NYC, which is why the PD cars are old NYPD schemes, so Chicago or New York either would fit

Didn't notice before, but a dead give away that it's a chicago rig is the green emerg light on the end of the bar on the passenger side. Only dept I know of that does that is Chicago.

Also if you look at the ambulance behind the truck, it looks like a chicago paint scheme, with gotham stickers stragetically placed over the chicago writing.

Thanks for a great feedback I have made a FDGC logo all it is is the FDNY one ive just changed it too Gotham city my plan is use the two models got up I'll mess around with the skins too so they look better and once v2 of the manhathan mod I'll use that with perrmission of course