Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

Hmmm.... Try to download it again, sometimes it happens because of some problem while downloading. :)

I will do. By any chance, is the one in the downloads section of this site updated (ie, with the current patch in that download, or is it version 1?)

EDIT: Download worked this time. My apologies, I know a little bit about computers but nothing about WinRAR or .zip files :D

I proudly present.... Carbon Motors E7 - Police Vehicle [sheriff - Highway Division]. After approximately 10 hours of work, it's done!

EM4_2013_05_31_21_05_53_60.jpg

EM4_2013_05_31_21_06_00_01.jpg

EM4_2013_05_31_21_06_34_38.jpg

The vehicle still needs some minor-adjustments, but the basic is done. Lights are completed too, inspired in some of the promo-videos I found in YouTube.

I'll add a CVPI for Sheriff Dept. too, so that you have two different choices. :)

Enjoy and don't forget: leave some feedback so that we can improve this modification!

The cvpi is only being replaced by the Ford Taurus Police unit,the carbon motors car is pretty much dead.They were too expensive and couldn't compete with the big 3 automakers.

http://jalopnik.com/5969059/carbon-motors-abandons-futuristic-police-car-for-futuristic-police-van

Sorry I hadn't heard that. It still looks cool although in my humble opinion it has crossed the line from "modern" into "ridiculous". The car itself that is, not the model, the model looks great!

Hi again! :)

Today I bring some WIP and Finished units:

• WIP Bomb Squad unit (inspired in Boston Police and dedicated to the victims of Boston Bombings)
  • Wildland Fire-Fighting vehicle http://forum.emergen...attach_id=12663
  • Heavy Rescue Truck w/ fully-working crane.

The heavy rescue truck original model was made by bama1234 and featured in Chester, Montana Submod for Los Angeles Mod. I'm going to ask for permission soon, don't worry about it!

Enjoy and please leave feedback!

One question, do you have permission for the Wildland rear chassis ?

One question, do you have permission for the Wildland rear chassis ?

Yes, sir. I know that the rear-chassis is from Brno Mod (correct me if I'm wrong). Credits will be in the readme and permissions will be asked when everything is done.