Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

Can I ask something? How many different ambulance services are there? So far I counted 4. Also, is there a different use for them all or are they all free to use? Can I suggest something also? What I do is tell one ambulance from FS1 to go to HQ so it can get off map so the other ambulance services can get calls also. Do you think it would be a better option to have one ambulance at each station then the other ambulances in their own stations so they can all be used? Just a suggestion/question. Thank you for your time.

I went to test the Freeplay (with crowded nightclub on the map), and I got a man with a gun call. I went to the scene (the nightclub) with a couple of SRU vehicles and some patrol cars. When I sent the SRU officers to the interior of the building, I see myself into a mass-casualty incident. I send some more units and make a perimeter to find the gunman. It was one of the most awesome calls I've had in the game. :)

Speaking of mass-casualty incidents: I've added a Major Incident Response Unit [MIRU] to Rockport EMS' fleet. It will be used in many situations like these and it will transport (almost) the same equipment as a TRT equipment unit.

EM4_2013_07_08_21_44_59_83.jpgEM4_2013_07_08_21_45_07_54.jpgEM4_2013_07_08_21_45_11_90.jpg

Enjoy! :)

I went to test the Freeplay (with crowded nightclub on the map), and I got a man with a gun call. I went to the scene (the nightclub) with a couple of SRU vehicles and some patrol cars. When I sent the SRU officers to the interior of the building, I see myself into a mass-casualty incident. I send some more units and make a perimeter to find the gunman. It was one of the most awesome calls I've had in the game. :)

Speaking of mass-casualty incidents: I've added a Major Incident Response Unit [MIRU] to Rockport EMS' fleet. It will be used in many situations like these and it will transport (almost) the same equipment as a TRT equipment unit.

EM4_2013_07_08_21_44_59_83.jpgEM4_2013_07_08_21_45_07_54.jpgEM4_2013_07_08_21_45_11_90.jpg

Enjoy! :)

nice but I'd use nnicos wheels too, not a fan of those ones :)

Hi all!

I have a bug with Rockport V1, the traffic lights are switching really fast ... So the isn't able to move forwards, is there a solution for this problem?

Kindly regards,

yea there's a patch go back nearer to the start of the topic there will be a link i think its on the topic post