dude amazing!!! whats the projected release?? if you don't mind me asking

Well I DO mind you asking, seeing as it's against the site rules and you have already received a warning and 2-day ban for it.

So now your ban will last 10 days instead. And if you ever ask for release dates again, you are gone from this site for good.

Its not very crowded. In Ravenna alone we have the city, sheriff, state troopers, city and township fire, along with a private ambulance company and homeland security emergency management. If I could make a map and make it any bigger, I would. Also, the units on the map, will be the only ones you can use. Ill be turning off the option to call additional outside units unless they are tec units or mutual aid for fire. You will not be able to call in vehicles that are already placed on the map. As well, all the police stations are located to where when you press patrol, they will default go on the closest patrol path. Which all three stations are located very closely to all three different patrol paths.

As well, some times you will end up having to use most of the units from a certain station.

For example, the sheriffs department only has three patrol units, one K-9 and one bomb squad. The city police have six patrol vehicles(with the possibility of one changing into a transport vehicle) and one chief vehicle. The troopers station has six to seven patrol vehicles and one swat truck. For patrol you may end up using 1-2 sheriff vehicles, three city police, and two to three state troopers. Now keep in mind, if you want to play realistically, you may end up using all your units or close to all. As I said before, you will only have the units you have on map. So if a vehicle gets destroyed, you will end up using the other units.

If you look back at post #264, you'll see all the units that were currently positioned.

Sorry for writing a book, but this is how this is.

Also, if you look on the map. Some of the unit icons on the map, aren't just actual units. They may be station units like vehicles. Just like the 69 NYPD charger on the car dealerships roof I showed on the slideshow a page back. They are left to be units so the lights will stay on and work. In another instance, on the bottom of the map there is a police demo with some units.

Anyone wanting to do some small lighting for credit, PM me. I only ask so the community has the option to contribute to this submod.

Marshall's Security

Fictional vehicle. But in Ravenna, we do have security jobs and vehicles that pass through. So why not have Marshall's Security driving around? This vehicle and persons will be both civil, and controllable via the police units menu.

Persons reskin: Marshall8946

Crown Vic reskin: Ausavin26

166061_193161854144554_622465322_n.jpg

600751_193161874144552_1000740422_n.jpg601254_193164320810974_579777597_n.jpg223971_193164340810972_1183411213_n.jpg

224881_193164347477638_1208247547_n.jpg

250694_193164364144303_364350088_n.jpg

Hey guys, I have something I want you to decide on. I recently made a civil bus(Pics are below), well I worked on the turn signals for the side of the bus. Should I keep the lights going in a directional mode, or just have one or two flash on the sides?

There is some lag from my recording program, so please do not take this as the finial version. This is just a small preview.