The fire vehicles look great, and I must agree with the guy who wrote about how it's up to the FD to choose weather the duck tail is added or not. My father's a firefighter and I know a lot abot that area, and it costs around an extra 250 to 500$ per uniform, depedning on the model of uniform and company.

I like the looks of both of the new pick ups, was actually hoping someone would put something like that out for us to play with. 2 small issues I see with the trucks, the rear tailgate as hummer1197 mentioned, but also the 2006's didn't have the "superduty" stamp across the back gate, it was introduced on the 2008- models. Other than those small issues, I really like the looks of the trucks you have.

I say on the unit numbers for the charger and pick up keep them like they are...The chiefs in my county use the 001 or 1001, IE; Palmer lake Chief 2000 Falcon Chief 300 Tri lakes 2200; Tri lakes BC 2202-2205 and then then just use the regular unit numbers for like the Ford unless its an actually chief car;

Also idea unmarked white tahoe would be a great Volly chief car. I can so pictures also I could meet on team speak and possible help you with my volly knowledge lol

Back tailgate has been fixed :)

554584_187224774738262_978428488_n.jpg

Also, a little preview of some FD units in the extra vehicles pack

282641_187226128071460_569859979_n.jpg

All volunteer units will be accessible from the in game menu. Only one will be on the map itself. Both equipment trucks are still pending placement and ability on the map. USAR semi is strictly a 'show' vehicle. Although it will hold all the equipment, the vehicle is basically for show. Mostly during county fairs or parades or for recruiting.