Trust me, Im just as excited. Im at school right now so I cant view the picture and Im dying to see it! Sniper has done a great job adding and working on everything he has done, so has griffy as well! The silver vehicles will be added to the submod, but you will still have the choice to call out the white OSHP vehicles or the silver :)

Yeah I know but it's amazing anyway, either white or silver. Actually they own some new chargers(the 2012 model) as well.

Keep it up!

And if anyone has a model of it or wants to make one, Id really love to add the new charger to the submod. The OSHP just started using them around my area...and let me tell you, they look amazing!

I was thinking, when I get back going on my computer again. What if I changed the ATF vehicles/persons to Homeland Security?? I completely forgot HS made a post here in Ravenna. How does that sound?

AWESOME

Thank you! I will add both, just as long as I can find someone to duplicate the models but keep seperate skins. Every time I try to do this I fail miserably.

The only difference we have, is instead of the blue stripe we have a red stripe.

Crown Vic

3178774604_97db3ba75f_z.jpg

Tahoe

6313694956_3fa2e44c54.jpg

Now you choose: Which helicopter skin should be added? I will only be doing one...

HomelandSecurityBlackhawk.jpg

Thank you! I will add both, just as long as I can find someone to duplicate the models but keep seperate skins. Every time I try to do this I fail miserably.

The only difference we have, is instead of the blue stripe we have a red stripe.

Crown Vic

3178774604_97db3ba75f_z.jpg

Tahoe

6313694956_3fa2e44c54.jpg

Now you choose: Which helicopter skin should be added? I will only be doing one...

HomelandSecurityBlackhawk.jpg

EC-120_2007-05-ECST_334_800.jpg

number 2

What do you think? :police:

7043182703_fb19b792cc_b.jpg

Psst Marshall I still know how to duplicate models and make different skins. Its what I do most of the time :)

Psst Marshall I still know how to duplicate models and make different skins. Its what I do most of the time :)

awsome

Very very nice!! Exccept for the OSHP plates...lol. I know you do, but I ask a lot of you and I didnt want to push more on you. The crown vics look great! The CV will be an addition to the submod instead of being made for realism. Around Ravenna we only have the big rigs and a couple hummers. But I do want the CV and Tahoe added.

Thank you sniper!

p.s. I cant wait to get back and light again! I really want to light the HS vehicles. Although I will need small bits of help with extra stuff like polys and radiation. I have a tendency of sucking at making the radiation look realistic..

Oh thank you for noticing! I didnt see that there. I grabbed pics off the internet real quick and posted just to see the basic paint job.

Small update, I got my download files back. Im just waiting on my graphics card and my activation key! Hopefully Ill have both real soon!

Oh thank you for noticing! I didnt see that there. I grabbed pics off the internet real quick and posted just to see the basic paint job.

Small update, I got my download files back. Im just waiting on my graphics card and my activation key! Hopefully Ill have both real soon!

Nice, step by step and you'll be back on track soon. ;)

Yeah thank you! Im excited to get back to gaming, especially with some good mods coming out! And more importantly getting back to working on this since we are getting closer and closer to finishing. More things keep getting knocked off the list for what needs to get done, with the help of sniper.

Hey guys, a little up-date for ya.

I added the tazers into the game.

Added some 'extra' vehicles ;)

map has been reworked and close to finishing.

A couple new fictional police vehicles have been added.

New events are currently being added.

I thought of some cool useless things to add to the game to add more control, so we will see about that.

Adding a new fire POV SUV. And possibly a old 69 charger.

Files have been cleaned up.

Thanks for your patience!

-Marshall

Oh we have tazers? cool im excited how come I never get the cool stuff....... wait wait don't send it yet let me fix my list first.

You mean "extras" like this? (watch in 720p)

please tell us more about cool but useless? or you could always P.M. wait better yet surprise me.

Sorry im in a weird mood tonight but regardless enjoy the video.

If everyone plays nice AND I get around to it I may put a download link up. ;) A very special thanks to C.F.D. for the base light patterns and locations.

:excl: Light patterns are NOT final :excl:

credits are in the description