And current K9: http://farm7.staticf...dbae70305_b.jpg

Motor Carrier Enforcement: (The guys with all red lightbars) http://farm8.staticf...b4a2e93b1_b.jpg

Plane: http://farm7.staticf...0ab70ca0a_b.jpg

Chopper: http://farm7.staticf...fc21ff884_b.jpg

Their resident troopers also have unique decals designating the troopers as police.

This is the new tahoe:

6198678241_baea418df1_b.jpg

And this is the new charger:

6248488300_0c0333c959.jpg

They also have a variety of SRT vehicles such as:

3218414468_f9c12a4b39_o.jpg

I will be using the swat truck with the OSP scheme. But I do not plan on changing the white cruisers to silver.

All the OSP units are currently finished.

The creator of the Queensland mod halted production on his mod and is allowing anyone to use the taser script as long as you give him credit

Great! Ill check into that!

To be honest, I have no idea. By me we have a small post of around 10 units.

Message to all followers

Ravenna Submod will stop being worked on for atleast a week or so. Volunteers may continue work though. I have just recently purchased a new modem, all my items and such are being transfered and then will need time to set up all documents, etc. Thank you and I hope to start work on this again very soon.

Also, anyone willing to do small odd jobs around the submod is welcome to help.

Ok....what is the rigging on top of this truck?

it's a ramp system so they can enter a second story or assault unique vehicles like large airplanes. It extends and raises from that position, and can also be removed. A lot of agencies like the LAPD have them, but keep them off the units except for special situations so they can use the top hatch for a marksman position.

For what it's worth, when I lived in Columbus I was around their academy all time for work and I never saw any of the SWAT units.

it's a ramp system so they can enter a second story or assault unique vehicles like large airplanes. It extends and raises from that position, and can also be removed. A lot of agencies like the LAPD have them, but keep them off the units except for special situations so they can use the top hatch for a marksman position.

For what it's worth, when I lived in Columbus I was around their academy all time for work and I never saw any of the SWAT units.

i was thinking that but i wasnt 100% sure and google didnt help me much with this

It's called the MARS Mobile Adjustable Ramp system. It's made by Patriot 3. The OSHP Special Response Team is considered pretty elite and has lots of cool toys like that. http://www.patriot3.com/

I'm not sure where OSHP keeps this thing, I'm sure they have a few places depending on the region in which they keep equipment. Wouldn't make sense to me to cover the entire state but only have the good stuff in Columbus.

If any of you saw / heard about the school shooting in Chardon Ohio, that's about 10 minutes from me and I'm in Chardon often. The OSHP had a very high response to that incident including their helicopter. Their troopers remained out in force in the area today while I was in town.

So because I was sad and heard that we put the mod on hold (kinda)

I decided to show something for all the patience and support you guys have given:

6793311488_45e1ce7f4d_b.jpg

I will still keep the other door I made it will just be over at the other station. Lots more that we are working on

Have a plesant Tuesday

It's called the MARS Mobile Adjustable Ramp system. It's made by Patriot 3. The OSHP Special Response Team is considered pretty elite and has lots of cool toys like that. http://www.patriot3.com/

I'm not sure where OSHP keeps this thing, I'm sure they have a few places depending on the region in which they keep equipment. Wouldn't make sense to me to cover the entire state but only have the good stuff in Columbus.

If any of you saw / heard about the school shooting in Chardon Ohio, that's about 10 minutes from me and I'm in Chardon often. The OSHP had a very high response to that incident including their helicopter. Their troopers remained out in force in the area today while I was in town.

I'm 30mins away from Chardon. And thank you for your input on the response truck.

So because I was sad and heard that we put the mod on hold (kinda)

I decided to show something for all the patience and support you guys have given:

6793311488_45e1ce7f4d_b.jpg

I will still keep the other door I made it will just be over at the other station. Lots more that we are working on

Have a plesant Tuesday

Thank you for posting this :)

I'm 30mins away from Chardon. And thank you for your input on the response truck.

Thank you for posting this :)

I'm about 10 minutes down the road. I live in a small town so I have to go into Chardon to shop and go to the bank and do all my errands. It's overloaded with press right now acting like vultures. But yeah, sorry for getting off topic.

I'm about 10 minutes down the road. I live in a small town so I have to go into Chardon to shop and go to the bank and do all my errands. It's overloaded with press right now acting like vultures. But yeah, sorry for getting off topic.

Well hear this we just had a gun threat today at the choir rehearsal glad i wasnt there but i feel bad for the ones that were there

Hello everyone. :D Just leaving this to make contact with everyone and to show this submod has not been forgotten about quite yet. Recently I’ve had a small computer problem. My last modem has completely stopped working. But my new and current one does not have a good enough graphics card. :wall: Along with this I now have Windows 7 instead of Vista. On top of that, the original downloading website I have bought the game from was shut down and moved to another. So now I must wait on them to move the game to get my activation key back.

On a good note I do plan on getting back to work and I am eager to do so. It will still be some time before work can continue on this project. But thanks to the volunteers that have helped work on this project, there is only about a week or so of work to be finished. Sniper has finished with the map (The original EM4 map) by adding two fire stations, PD station, OSP station, Hospital and soon to be a sheriff’s station. He has also added the new models. Griffy has also done a great job with lighting some of the vehicles. Once I get the game running again I will be back to adding paints, lights, and events.

I want to personally thank all of the followers and their patience with this submod. We do have some great things in store for you which will be showing very soon! :popcorn:

-Marshall :police:

Hey all it has been a while since we updated you on anything I am here to let you know the lights are still on. I have finished all the map changes and script tweaks that I was asked to do. There are 3 police stations (City, State, Sherriff) on the map in addition to the 2 fire stations. The police stations all spawn vehicles and personel automatically at the start of the game. I will be sending the files off to Marshall tonight for final approval whenever he gets his computer fixed again. As a little side project I worked on for you guys (especially Dakota) I have painted up the Tahoe, Crown Vic and Charger in the new silver paint scheme (this is NOT the FINAL art work) however, if I get permission from Marshall I will release them as a small package. Take a look :)

7022943417_6a100dc4fc_b.jpg

Thanks for bearing with us through the challenges. (there is still some work to do)

Sniper3369

Thank you Sniper for updating this :D

KiwiFireFighter, and others:

I do plan on releasing this, but recently my computer took a turn for the worst. But...I have a new one! I just have to wait for my graphics card to come in and for the website I bought the game to transfer the information over to the new website so I can get my game downloaded. Once that is finished Im just waiting on permissions from model creators and script creators. Once I get back working on this submod, I plan on adding a few more things to it. So once I get back to working there is only about a week or so of work to be finished(Just an estimate)! Right before the computer problem happened, griffy and I were begining work on the small things we plan to add. I still want them added to this submod, so those will be worked in. I still have some good ideas saved up to put into this submod ;)

-Marshall :police:

Ill be updating the front page with what still needs to be finished so others can keep up with the progress :)

YES!. Haven't hear from you in days and it's cool that you came back with a picture in your backpack. Now what the hell am I supposed to say? It's just awesome. Thank you

Trust me, Im just as excited. Im at school right now so I cant view the picture and Im dying to see it! Sniper has done a great job adding and working on everything he has done, so has griffy as well! The silver vehicles will be added to the submod, but you will still have the choice to call out the white OSHP vehicles or the silver :)

And if anyone has a model of it or wants to make one, Id really love to add the new charger to the submod. The OSHP just started using them around my area...and let me tell you, they look amazing!