Man I cant wait to see the OSHP units, I want to be a one of them one day and be apart of the K9 Unit. :D Keep up the good work

Thanks! I'll be showing pics of them once I get full permission. Most of the police cars are finished. OSP is being finished up very soon. I make a Tahoe part of the OSP as a K-9 Truck

Thanks! I'll be showing pics of them once I get full permission. Most of the police cars are finished. OSP is being finished up very soon. I make a Tahoe part of the OSP as a K-9 Truck

:D I can not wait, now are the units like the ones we see on the roads? With the Red grill lights and Blue lightbar, then the R&B Vista?

:D I can not wait, now are the units like the ones we see on the roads? With the Red grill lights and Blue lightbar, then the R&B Vista?

Only one will. I decided to add a push bar as well. We have two OSP cars. Im thinking about adding a third. The second car has just been lighted to replicate the new cruisers, all thanks to griffy. I lighted the first cruiser to have red and blue on a liberty lightbar.

Hey guys and galls I am working on the map and some scripts for the submod

Does anyone have anything that they would really like to see that is not completely out of this world? (mostly cosmetic on the map) I have figured out a bit of scripting but I usually just work off of other scripts I have found.

Also a question, does anyone know how to switch the terrain in game from grass to pavement or vis versa? I looked briefly for a tutorial but admittedly didn't search very hard.

Thanks for following we are working hard

Hey guys and galls I am working on the map and some scripts for the submod

Does anyone have anything that they would really like to see that is not completely out of this world? (mostly cosmetic on the map) I have figured out a bit of scripting but I usually just work off of other scripts I have found.

Also a question, does anyone know how to switch the terrain in game from grass to pavement or vis versa? I looked briefly for a tutorial but admittedly didn't search very hard.

Thanks for following we are working hard

Hi, it would be cool if you could create a map that looks more like the country side or kinda rural area becuase the L.A. map is very urban and I don't know lots of mods with suburban maps.

thanks