very nice, ? what units are going to be in the fire sta-2, this is a suggestion on the ohp cv''s why not put blue/blue mirror and grill and rear deck lights

Thank you for the suggestion. And FS2, I know I'm having bls ambulance there, battalion chief, brush, engine 17, and possibly als or bls engine with the rotator lights. The led engines will be in FS1 along with one or two ALS ambulances, ladder and maybe a rescue or large ambulance.

will there be a new map at all??

As of right now no. I've tried making a new map and it didnt work out. The only thing that worked was the hospital. Unless I can get someone to help script with me and make the map with me, I will not have a new map. But I will be editing a lot of stuff on the current L.A. map. Right now I'm just keeping this a submod.

That is a very big possibility. In Ravenna we have a lot of wooded area, but still a lot residential. But it is a possibility. I just need help with scripts to move the fire station, And also how to change/modify the maps texture including roads and such. I have no idea how to do that.

ours look like that too but the newer ones have the all blue and DOT has all red

So far Ive only seen one with just a blue light bar, or even just blue lights. In my personal opinion I like the red and blue. Im just not used to just all blue.

If I could script I would love to help you out, but I cant

Haha thanks anyways. I've tried everything I could to change maps. I wanted to use one of the mission maps. I moved all the VOs and everything, yet nothing worked. I matched both maps and it still didn't work. So as of right now I'm not doing a new map as much as I want to. The map I was going to use would have been perfect. But thanks anyways. Right now I need help reskinning and lighting.

My county's sheriff's office has all blue lighters, it's a little weird but once you get used to seeing them they are really nice. I almost prefer them to the red-blue light bars the State Troopers use.

On topic: Just wanted to say for your first venture into modding you do some very nice work, keep at it and maybe your next project you will be able to release it.

My county's sheriff's office has all blue lighters, it's a little weird but once you get used to seeing them they are really nice. I almost prefer them to the red-blue light bars the State Troopers use.

On topic: Just wanted to say for your first venture into modding you do some very nice work, keep at it and maybe your next project you will be able to release it.

Thank you very much! Yeah it is a little weird seeing just blue after living by and seeing red and blue for years. Although Ive been in other counties and saw just blue and they are nice. Im hoping to release this one, but I have to wait until the RCMP mod comes out. Im using their models, so I have to wait for their permission.

hey marshall8946! love the re-skins and model edits...if you need help with anything, let me know and i'll see what I can do. If you still need help with lights I 'm the best a that.

Thank you! Yeah I really need help with lights and reskins at the moment. PM me and we can discuss it more :)

Really hope you dont keep this to yourself. Also, the SWAT Unit has that been remad so police ride in it and not fire?

Haha I'm not really planning on keeping it to myself, just as long as I can find all the people I need to get permission from to release. Im trying my hardest to change all that for this swat truck, but Im not too sure as of right now. Lately Ive been editing around the map and slowed down on reskining. But Im still working on it.