Hehe, I doo... :) Ive been thinking about a new map that may be released later down the road as an addition. Also, the useless/non-needed PD cars, will just be an extra to the game and wont come with it. Itll be like a small extra submod. This way the file size will be cut down. <Snipers idea. Although I will add the ability to call them from the map in the main submod, but they wont work unless the person downloads the extra PD vehicles.

Im planning on adding some big events. I did cut out the earthquake and a few other small events. Just as a teaser....I plan on make a HUGE 'event' accident.. During the winter time, we had a 40+car pile up. So I want to do something like that, but nothing thats too extreme and unrealistic.

Im also currently going to make a few more volunteer fire vehicles as an addtion for the extra vehicles pack.

And yes, I added the tazer in...it is very fun to play with :) lol

Ive been thinking about this and decided to do something a little different that what most modfications/submods/etc do. Im going to have a contest of who can make the best loading screen for this submod for the freeplay. PM me the picture and I will annouce who won the contest.

The rules:

Must be clean looking, not a mess.

Must be pictures or info related to this submod.

Must be appropriate.

If the contestant needs any pics from the submod, I will be willing to send them under special circumstances.

Police
   98%

Fire
   95%

Medical
   60%

Overall
   80%

Edit: Instead of allowing the vehicles to be called onto the map without the extra vehicles download, we will just make the new freeplaybase.xml to overwrite the original. <Again Snipers idea...

Edited by marshall8946

Ingenious contest idea this one isn't actually a silly waiting game either I just can't make any good ones. My my we have made quite the progress here haven't we

Yes we have, compared to before I updated the bar...It was all below 60%.

I added some new events to the map, changed up a few things and also added the CCC mod into this submod.

So there will be some different vehicles added into the game.

I still have some more ideas that still have to be put into play here. But I just may show a picture of some stuff as a little preview...Just maybe...

All right my fellow modders and EM4 enthusiasts. I have finished the Federal Protective Services units. They use Nnico’s models and some of C.F.D’s lights. I have permission to put them up but they are just the models and prototypes. If you want to use them in game prior to the release of the Ravenna Ohio submod you are going to have to do some work yourselves. I WILL NOT be writing scripts to incorporate them into any mod until this submod is released. So officially they are “incompatible” with any existing mods.

Keeping this in mind if you guys would like a download link let me know and I will put it up here.

Your welcome! I do plan on realeasing soon, but I noticed a lot of stuff still has to worked on. I want to fix as many bugs as I can. Also, I may not be able to release for a very long time due to the lack of permissions from model creators.But a lot of progress has been made so far.

Your welcome! I do plan on realeasing soon, but I noticed a lot of stuff still has to worked on. I want to fix as many bugs as I can. Also, I may not be able to release for a very long time due to the lack of permissions from model creators.But a lot of progress has been made so far.

I'm not gonna put the bite on you, so I just wanna clarify that. I have got plenty of time....

It's great I love your mod, submod XD

I've been tempted to make some kind of submod/mod, and reading through this has inspired me to. I think I might just start one :D

Thank you! If you need any help, let me know.

I'm not gonna put the bite on you, so I just wanna clarify that. I have got plenty of time....

It's great I love your mod, submod XD

Thank you!

are you planning on reskinning the Heavy Equipment Squad and the Light Equipment Vehicle?

Yes I am. And Im sorry for not getting to you sooner. I never saw anyone had posted on here. As for the HES, thats already been painted and lighted. The LES still have to have a fictional paint and lights added.