Actually, it is up to the Dept to pick whether or not to do the "duck tail" as they are actually called... or what I call them. It is harder on a Volunteer department or even a paid on call department to do them because you never know how long that person is gonna stick around. And they are not cheap either.

The Mod is looking really good pal. I am looking forward to playing it :)

Thank you both of you! Ravenna does have the names on the back of the jackets, but I wont be adding them. The personal skins you see now are how they are going to be. Also, no promises but a new township fire department station is being worked on and may be added to the map. Replacing the current one. I am also searching forum downloads to add more childs to the vehicles and map for a nicer touch :)

Thank you for the suggestion. A similar vehicle may be made for the ems supervisor but thats still pending. 2326 is based off an actual vehicle we use in Ravenna. I posted some of our vehicles a few pages back. In all honesty, I thought about making 2326 into a chiefs vehicles, but I dont know quite yet..

The civil truck may be released for download sometime soon.

I'd just touched this subject in a different thread and figured maybe I should mention it here as well (I hope this dosent count as a double post or something of that nature. If it does, I apologize!) Does the RPD or PCSO Have CCE's? (Civilan Capacity Employees) such as Community Service Aides (Usually handling small nature Non-Emergency calls such as Fender bender accidents with no injuries, Accidental Alarm Triggers (As in they called the police, gave all their required information and reported an accidental alarm trigger, In which case CSAs Handle the documentation and issue the fines paperwork for the alarm trigger), and Traffic control/Paperwork & Documentation at Major Accidents/Incidents where the Police are already involved and don't want to tie up sworn personnel handling these and other small jobs on-scene.) Or Civilians on Patrol Units, which are Civilian Volunteers who Patrol parts of the town to make a visible police-like presence and report any crimes in progress that they find for the badge carriers to handle?

Thank you for bringing this up. Ravenna PD does not offer CCEs, nor does the sheriffs office. Not many people even know the OSHP has auxiliary though. The auxiliary is very rare though in Ravenna unless they are using the court house. Although Ravenna does not offer this, some neighboring city's and towns do. With this submod, I'm even pushing it with the volunteers with the fire department since Ravenna does not offer any volunteer programs or service.

That must suck when it comes to the city & county budgets though!

Thanks for the fast reply and keep up the great work!