I don't think I have ever seen any turn lights on the sides of busses period. The directional mode ones kinda make it look like an airport runway :) Regardless I think I like the directional mode ones but I would suggest reversing the direction that they flash in.

Have them flash to the back? Haha yeah I was thinking that too about the runway. One coach bus I rode in only had one flash on the side, and then it had another light illuminate the ground on the side the turn signal was on. Which I will be adding that later on.

We have PARTA and some charter buses pass through. Ive seen Anderson.com, LakeFront Lines, and private ones go through Ravenna. Mostly school buses pass through. Our school plays against a lot of schools, so most schools in Portage County pass through Ravenna. As well, we have a JVS so yeah. Griffy, has already made work on a school bus for Ravenna. I just gotta finish it up. The school bus that was made will be accessible from the tecs menu(just for the heck of it). You'll have full control of the lights as well.

Hey guys, I got another video once again :) This time it's on a new siren for the fire department. As you know, my videos are pretty laggy so please don't mind. Also, please let me know about the lights for the new coach bus a few post back!

Also, it says in the video but I want to say it on here also. The lights you see in the video, are not the actual quality. They are slower and less visible because the recording program and my computer don't want to get along..

Anyone wanting to do some small lighting for credit, PM me. I only ask so the community has the option to contribute to this submod.

Back tailgate has been fixed :)

554584_187224774738262_978428488_n.jpg

Also, a little preview of some FD units in the extra vehicles pack

282641_187226128071460_569859979_n.jpg

All volunteer units will be accessible from the in game menu. Only one will be on the map itself. Both equipment trucks are still pending placement and ability on the map. USAR semi is strictly a 'show' vehicle. Although it will hold all the equipment, the vehicle is basically for show. Mostly during county fairs or parades or for recruiting.

i think that the second equipment truck should be included in the final release of the game just because its that awesome looking....

Heres a little update. Theres so many pictures, I just attached them this time.

Tonight I whipped up a newer ambulance for Ravenna twp. I personally like a front pumper on the F350, so I added one along with air horns, nice vent, and a little antennae. Let me know what you all think about it! I tried making the handles look nice and somewhat realistic, so let me know if you like them! The township ambulances are pretty basic. There would have been more added to the paint, but some of the lights would have covered up the words. I also included a new sign to the submod! Ravenna recently had new welcome signs placed in two areas. So I made an exact replica of the ones we have here. You can see the real ones in the picture gallery on our Facebook page.

post-13057-0-94096700-1341041103_thumb.j

post-13057-0-47712100-1341041117_thumb.j

post-13057-0-83109100-1341041124_thumb.j

post-13057-0-16094900-1341041131_thumb.j

post-13057-0-69884500-1341041146_thumb.j

post-13057-0-17412500-1341041157_thumb.j

post-13057-0-00374600-1341041164_thumb.j

Lets take it easy my friends.

Do you have a dl link? id love to start playing this mod!

@itfosho This is not an angry post it is just meant to inform you. There is no download link yet because the MOD is a WIP (Work in Progress)

Rest assured we are working hard on the mod but it will be awhile before we finish.