goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Same happened to me... LASO Tahoe works fine.... Chippie cars are not lookin' so good though!

I'll work on a download with it all together,it's amazing how many downloads it gets where everything is good and now problems...on my computer and countless others everything is fine so I don't know what you new guys are doing but I'll join them all in one link and see what happens then.

Hey goog, I downloaded your previous copy you put up, and all was good. I tried the download again yesterday (just for kicks) and got a mess. CHP Charger had no wheels, CHP CV had no doors!. So not sure how that has happened, maybe something with the download?

oke :) good to hear that its proberly the download and not us ''new guys''

als i think that is not the wright way to talk to other users that you don't know. Im not a newby only not good in moddeling but i change and add scripts and mod frequent. And yes still learning like everyone els

Since every police dept in the world does this.... Change hazard lights on PD cars to parking lights only... So it cuts to amber parking lights w/ no headlights..... Realism 100%

Erm maybe not in the whole world ;) for example I've never seen that used here in Britain.

But maybe most of America uses it, I agree it would be a nice realistic touch :D

Erm maybe not in the whole world ;) for example I've never seen that used here in Britain.

But maybe most of America uses it, I agree it would be a nice realistic touch :D

Yeah, It's used ALL The time with PD Units here in the U.S. I wasn't able to find any full frontal photos of a Police P71 Sitting around idle with an Officer inside, But this gives you an Idea.

14958810014_large.jpg

consedering your first post its not our fold aldo you was assuming that??

I think you first have to check your download files before giving the cause to the 'new guys'.

I can assure to you guys that Neither of us have/are experiencing any of the bugs/errors that you've reported. I even downloaded the folder today, and tried it myself - nothing is wrong, everything is there....

So, it's on your side, not ours, it has nothing to do with the folders, but simply a faulty installation. I suggest you to read the solutions that Todd had posted several times, it will set you free.

what can i do wrong?? Unpack with 7Z, copy the 2 mapfilder and past them in the mod folder la mod 2.1 already with the aus?? I don't see what i can screw up with that?

consedering your first post its not our fold aldo you was assuming that??

I think you first have to check your download files before giving the cause to the 'new guys'.

More than 600 downloads before there was a problem...do these people lie???

what can i do wrong?? Unpack with 7Z, copy the 2 mapfilder and past them in the mod folder la mod 2.1 already with the aus?? I don't see what i can screw up with that?

I told you I was going to put up a new download in a day or two (CFD is going to finish the chp slick,lapp and laap) so sit back and wait patiently.

I'm at the point now, if one more of you complains or whines,I will not post this link again and have this topic closed!!!!!

I said I'm gonna post a new update link with the remaining units so wait for it....

So this topic hasn't got much support lately, so I am gonna show a little. All the lights are absolutely amazing, the models are excellent and the skins are pretty nice. I also appreciate the fact that you guys spend your spare time making these, it really adds a realistic touch to the game play, you guys are awesome and also look forward to the RCMP mod, Stunning progress! Thank you.

Still waiting on the link - Never posted any "wait" posts, but I am definitely excited to get this....

EXCELLENT WORK -

(Seen them demo'd on youtube)

I'll post as soon as I get the last few cars from CFD , then were done with this one for awhile(till after rcmp mod,I may do more units)

yes but you have to alter freeplaybase_d.xml in spec folder so they all look like this

<vehicle prototype="mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/cv_laap.e4p" count="0" /> not this:

<!--<vehicle prototype="mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/cv_laap.e4p" count="0" />--> remove the dashes and ! outside the inner <> symbols

I will add all the new units later tonight sometime,I want everyone to copy and paste everything in the new file.It's perfect in my game,I will send to CFD,he will make sure also...After that I will upload the file and you guys can have it.

yes but you have to alter freeplaybase_d.xml in spec folder so they all look like this

<vehicle prototype="mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/cv_laap.e4p" count="0" /> not this:

<!--<vehicle prototype="mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/cv_laap.e4p" count="0" />--> remove the dashes and ! outside the inner <> symbols

I will add all the new units later tonight sometime,I want everyone to copy and paste everything in the new file.It's perfect in my game,I will send to CFD,he will make sure also...After that I will upload the file and you guys can have it.

Thank you.

I'm very excited.