MikeyPI

New York Modification V.1.01

Hey Hoppah and or Mikey is the tower ladder still going to be in an update? Is there a way you guys could release that truck before the big update? If not it's all good I was just wondering. Keep up the great work guys I prais all of you for the work that you guys do making these mods!

Yes we will be including barriers in a future version, the issue was trying to find a use for them aside from just being there, we believe we have done just that now.

Yes we will be including barriers in a future version, the issue was trying to find a use for them aside from just being there, we believe we have done just that now.

Oh so the mod isn't abandoned after all?) The latest update is dated 2011, so I was kinda afraid... And with Hoppah's Army mod, I thought the team works there now)

We are still working on this mod it is just a real life type of deal vs the modding we do.. Plus what we are doing is extensive so we have alotta work we are trying to do to make it happen =/

We are still working on this mod it is just a real life type of deal vs the modding we do.. Plus what we are doing is extensive so we have alotta work we are trying to do to make it happen =/

well I can guarantee it's going to be awesome man;)

The problem with the police tape is that it is more of a linear object, it must have contact points to attatch to in order to be deployed... I'm not ruling out addint crime scene tape for now, perhaps we can find a useful way to implement it but for crowd control we are adding in barricades  for sure, the tape is more of a see what we can do with it deal.

No it would be a totally new one that has a specific function list but won't follow through with everything because of how our system works you've got the time to have to do some things for yourself ;)

When I put on my little boy goggles, I get giggly playing it. It's definitely going to be a big step up from previous New York Modifications, both ours and others

Hearing this makes me think a great deal will be replaced (upgraded), which is better in the long run in order to add greater variety and technical ability. I've always liked, and had high hopes for, this mod for those reasons.

Thanks for your continued work, guys, we all appreciate it.