MikeyPI

New York Modification V.1.01

Bug because of the position of the water drop location we think... that one seemed to have problems with R1, something related to it's size probrably... We didnt bother moving the positions of the things because well for the most part you rarely use the boats and there are several options, plus we have a new map in the works so the priority to fix one thing not letting one boat, but the other deploy isnt an issue imo, just avoid sending R1 there... aint too many water missions in the orig freeplay anyway so it's not too big a deal.

HELP! my ny city download was working perfectly for about a week, then i load it up and respond to the first call and when they got out of the ambulance the medics were a Greyish blueish whiteish color same thing with the firefighters, a yellowish blackish color. please help Btw great mod!!

HELP! my ny city download was working perfectly for about a week, then i load it up and respond to the first call and when they got out of the ambulance the medics were a Greyish blueish whiteish color same thing with the firefighters, a yellowish blackish color. please help Btw great mod!!

Either a Video card issue or you tried to modify the modification and screwed up somewhere... The mod won't simply stop working one day to the next unless you have hardware issues or have tampered with it.

Either a Video card issue or you tried to modify the modification and screwed up somewhere... The mod won't simply stop working one day to the next unless you have hardware issues or have tampered with it.

No i didnt try to tamper with the mod and i also re-downloaded the files too

No i didnt try to tamper with the mod and i also re-downloaded the files too

if ur graphics are turned down too low it will do that my laptop does that because my laptop sucks but my gaming rig doesnt i have these graphics on there highest

Alright, It was just a suicide in the channel, so it just took some time for the boat to reach the vitim and come back to the ports, I had EMS at every port, so it came out okay, had to be Medivac'ed

ya i just had my first issue with that then i went down to the harbor and tried there the guy survived yay ;)

Good news about that is that the new mod will have lots of fun tasks for you guys, such as suicides in areas that you have to send boats to for a while, then dock back on the other side of the island, lots of other fun things included as well. Mikey and Yours truly will be making sure that this is not something easy for you guys, like a suicide right next to a docking point, or a single car accident in the middle of no where, so you don't need to worry about traffic. This is meant to get as interesting as possible.

Also, I personally let the suicide guys finish themselves off, see what happens to their bodies.. I figure if you're gonna die, do it in style, after all, I'm aiming for re-election, and I don't want someone pissed off I stopped them from doing their biggest life changing actions ever ;)

The call rate is always adjustable, regardless of what all we tinker with, we won't be deviating much from the original gameplay "style" so it'll work within the original framework... Just as always with any modification, ya tamper with it and break it, dun blame us because ya made a boo boo=)

Guest Mirage

Hi all people im from chile and i have played this mod is great but have some bugs that i can see are working to solved it well sorry if this question is forbiden but i want to ask if a fix patch gone to released soon ? or a new version of the mod because i think is very complete but when i play in sigle player always it crash to desktop well nothing more than congratulate the team who works on this excelent mod bye.

is there 2 different new york mods out or are they all the same thing???

This NY Mod is authentic. The other one is from LA Mod. :welcome:

Hi all people im from chile and i have played this mod is great but have some bugs that i can see are working to solved it well sorry if this question is forbiden but i want to ask if a fix patch gone to released soon ? or a new version of the mod because i think is very complete but when i play in sigle player always it crash to desktop well nothing more than congratulate the team who works on this excelent mod bye.

Yes the patch will be released soon, however crashing to desktop may be caused by inadequate computer performance... Most of the bugs that exist in the mod as it stands are minor things, very few impede the user's ability to play the modification. We are working on attempting to resolve the final bugs of the mod prior to releasing the patch, then the next complete version is what we will be working on.

Are there any Easter Eggs in the freeplay mow because I haven't found any. And for another Freeplay mission, 'House Collasp', you could the house from 'Explosion at Fire works Factory' just an idea.

yes easter egg wise you should have a random object in a building and have a person collapse in the building get the ladder truck go get that person and then see the random object, and for the house collapse you could make a new unit suck as collapse rescue truck and have it do what it does but idk what it does

In regards to the map, and easter eggs, I'll explain right where I'm too, which is still making the floor texture (it's huge) We haven't even started easter eggs... Now as for the building collapse, it won't work. It would require adding a new event to the freeplay ,wwhich I just odn't see happening for us sadly

In regards to the map, and easter eggs, I'll explain right where I'm too, which is still making the floor texture (it's huge) We haven't even started easter eggs... Now as for the building collapse, it won't work. It would require adding a new event to the freeplay ,wwhich I just odn't see happening for us sadly

ohh no worry's but if you guys are making custom missions you should include that as one of the missions