goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Look what I found today...I guess we now know that the Ford Explorer and Taurus will be the RCMP's choice to replace the aging cvpi's.Maybe later we'll include a Taurus and Explorer as an add on,but for now both are not used in Surrey and surrounding areas so we'll go with what we got.

2TsYJ.jpg

laYlf.jpg

Thats not a taurus even though it does look like one.It is a special police intercepter ford makes. It has the same twin turbo v6 as a taurs sho and the all wheel drive. Just a special version for PD only.

Thats not a taurus even though it does look like one.It is a special police intercepter ford makes. It has the same twin turbo v6 as a taurs sho and the all wheel drive. Just a special version for PD only.

Oh geez thanks,I know what it's called,I can't be bothered to type out the long police designation and opt for calling it what it is...a Taurus!!

It starts out life as a Taurus but is converted into a police interceptor,the other one is an Explorer too.The same arguement would be made for the old crown victoria or CVPI as it was refered to,or Dodge charger which is called the dodge police pursuit charger.

They all started out as the base model designation and were converted so the fact is, it was a Taurus before it became a police interceptor.

imsure i read somewhere (im probably wrong) that a few departments were replacing their crown vics for those interceptors

You aren't wrong. My local sheriff's office ordered 45 new taurus' to begin replacing their aging crown vic fleet. Not much of an option since they discontinued production of the crown vics.

You aren't wrong. My local sheriff's office ordered 45 new taurus' to begin replacing their aging crown vic fleet. Not much of an option since they discontinued production of the crown vics.

really i thought i was wrong lol

PS:can a moderator/adim please pm me as i have a problem how im viewing the forum its been all messed up on this and it signed me out on my ipod and wont let me back in this was literately the only way i could get the message out thanks...

@ met police

The forum page is all screwed up and seems to be squashed kinda to the left is this what is happening to you?

That's what is happening to all of us. I have already let Stan and Voodoo know. Voodoo has no clue what is going on so Stan will have to deal with it.

I am not quite sure what you are asking so I will kinda generalize it. If you are wondering if there is going to be a hospital on the map the answer is yes. If there is going to be fire stations on the map.... the answer is yes..... is there going to be EMS own station on the map (seprate from the fire hall) the answer is... probably. inless cfd and goog have changed their minds.

LOL I know your being sarcastic, but you've be surprised. People are essentially blind on the road. Even with all those lights I'm sure drivers still don't see it coming.

Blind isn't even the word, its more like senile because they just pull out without warning and practically run you off the road to get onto the highway.