goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

If you guys still have a blank coroner van I think that should be fictional also. It will give you a chance to show the creativeness and not the formal cars. I'm sure it would be awesome :)

our coroner van is just a solid colour ford van with only factory lighting,no emergency lights.

Hi Goog, C.F.D ! I think I saw all the units in the pics. I mean did you complete all the models ? And final question ; what are you working on now ? Thank u. :D

Really old photos. Now we have x2 more firetrucks, police cars. We're not doing anything at this point. We are advertising our mod on various of German and Dutch EM4 sites in hope to have someone step forward and assist us with map editing and complex scripting. Most of the really good mods out there have been made by Europeans, Dutches and Germans because the game takes in/near their country, hence attracting a bigger player base than we, North America ( US and A, and Canada) have, and not to mention they know the game's code and scripts easily because it's written in German/Dutch(?) This could be a make or break campaign, so we will see in time eventually.

Prestige Worldwide baby!

Like CFD stated,we are actively seeking a expert mapper and scripter...no sense in having quality models,jaw dropping lights and well everything else is sub par.Also with this route we will be able to release a polished jem of a mod,not some overhyped mod full of bugs that is virtually unplayable.

I'm curently working on a few late add on units,I have to skin some police personel for the other services in the mod as well as from the various fire departments.

I will also try to ensure that the civilian cars are north american as possible.

Here is the reworked Richmond cvpi...

post-17160-0-36631600-1334176740_thumb.j

post-17160-0-40452700-1334176742_thumb.j

post-17160-0-34937700-1334176754_thumb.j

~First Post~

I just had to make an account after looking at how beautiful this mod is even it if is not finished. It will be well worth the wait

I have an idea what you should use for a type of civilan car: the nissan pathfinder a very canadian car

Also tell me what you think of the new design of the police cars my town has:

:4075877360_f5efbd51f1.jpg

Thanks and welcome to the forum.The Surrey RCMP does have a few Nissans as sneaky ghost cars in their fleet here.

We already have all the units planned and pretty much finished,so any further add-ons are not going to happen.

I thought this was the new Fredricton cvpi,the other looks sweet.

fredericton064.jpg

@ 45 seconds nissan altima,@ 58 seconds nissan pathfinder,@ 1:28 nissan xterra in the background,I don't know if these are vehicles supplied to the ERT members to drive,but I have seen them around the city.

Alright I always liked the look of the nissan :P

Also Yes the black and white is the current design of the Fredericton Police department, but the one that I showed you was going to be the design but people started complaining that it looked too much like the brand of beer called Molson Canadian, so they came up with a new design and stopped producing the colored ones. I personally liked the colored ones better.

Also if people are wondering why there is no push bars on and of frederictons cruisers its because there is never any chases and its a fairly small town :P

^^^I think I misread your post,there will be a couple of Nissan models in the civilian cars that drive around the map,I thought you meant use them as police cars...which Surrey does in real life as the video showed.

Yeah thats what I meant :P but thats cool that the rcmp out there use them.

Also are you gonna have any rcmp cars with this style of lightbar on top:

:6868681862_5134e8872f_z.jpg

While I am not apart of this mod team, it's probably not going to happen. BC police services no longer use that lightbar (at least I have never heard of them using it). This mod is based in the Lower Mainland of BC and down here there are no such lightbars that I know of.

^^^ the guys are right ,that lightbar is a dinosaur.It is not used on any police force in the lower mainland that I've seen.We're only using the Tomar,Legend,Liberty,Code3 and whelen edge strobe lightbars.