goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I have noticed that at "Home page" there is a "release date" as 01/01/12 :cool:

Ps: I love Your Mod

Thanks,that date was an estimate...all the units are complete,just the map work left to do.

Great, Will be a hole new map?

Yes. Look through the thread and you'll find they have said this many times. Its currently a wip.

What's the PD station gonna look like?

I have no idea if they are basing that or the fd stations off their real life counterparts. This is the current Surrey RCMP bulding, but it is soon going to be replaced. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/City_of_Surrey_RCMP_HQ_(July_2009).jpg

As Goog1967 said, the map is still under development. I`m sure they will update with screens once they have something to show for.

Someone isn't very good at estimating release dates....

:stupid2:

Who cares, they kick ass at modding. The models are done, and they decided to include a map so obviously thats going to take more time.

hard to estimate a date when this game is done on our "free" time,some days I get alot done other days nothing.It's called "The Real World",CFD and myself work and have a family life which trumps making a video game(especially for smart ass ingrates like yourself).

If you have nothing relavent to discuss about the project at hand,keep your stupid comments to yourself.

First of estimating doesn't imply an exact date, the accualy date can be a year or a month from the estimated date, so any estimate is a good one.

Second I would like to extend my compliments again to the wonderfull lightning/poly job, essentialy eye candy :)

ok guys,I really loved how I made the police force representative of the lower mainland.It provides variety and numerous light packages,ect.

I have decided to do the same with the fire department,the 5 engines in game will be from various cities throught the lower mainland.I did 4 so far and have one more to go,I will show what I've done so far(still need child's placed correctly and slight skin tweeks but pretty much money as is).

post-17160-0-32661600-1329553252_thumb.j Burnaby fire department

post-17160-0-88254100-1329553254_thumb.j Surrey fire service

post-17160-0-90001100-1329553257_thumb.j Vancouver fire and rescue

post-17160-0-45847400-1329553260_thumb.j Delta fire department