goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

(Aw c'mon, he's a young kid ain't he? Steve you sig is awesome)

Oh, so map work is being worked on correct? Does this mean improves building lighting also?

the buildings ,ect will have lights too.

That's unfortunate if you know FIrePoliceAmbulance. He's not welcome at the Fire Station that I work at due to him being disruptive and annoying and our Chief wasn't impressed with his listening skills.

Chris has autisim, he can get a little out of control sometimes. What fire station?

Probably from most BCAS and Vancouver stations, lol. That's why his latest videos are recorded from his apartment, which has a nice view of Vancouver city by the way. I assumed that he has Austism, because of his listening skills. Can't blame him, sirens are awesome!

(Aw c'mon, he's a young kid ain't he? Steve you sig is awesome)

Oh, so map work is being worked on correct? Does this mean improves building lighting also?

I've known C.F.D for at least a year? or maybe a bit more. :P

Haha thanks man. C.F.D is older than me. :P

Chris has autisim, he can get a little out of control sometimes. What fire station?

Yeah we realized that.

North Vancouver District Fire Halls. Nice person just needs to grasp the concept of "listening". I understand what's wrong with him.

Probably from most BCAS and Vancouver stations, lol. That's why his latest videos are recorded from his apartment, which has a nice view of Vancouver city by the way. I assumed that he has Austism, because of his listening skills. Can't blame him, sirens are awesome!

lol, yeah majority of B.C.A.S stations, and Fire Stations.

I plan to get a place downtown too. He has an awesome view and I love it.

I can't blame him either, but still, it's annoying when you're relaxing and a Q goes off in the station. It's not like it's going to quiet.

Chad, love the video. Light Patterns are awesome.

That's unfortunate if you know FIrePoliceAmbulance. He's not welcome at the Fire Station that I work at due to him being disruptive and annoying and our Chief wasn't impressed with his listening skills.

The mod looks good, coming along well. Can't wait for it.

Chad, make sure the RCMP's light patten goes inward. :) (I can't see the lighting patten in the videos)

I just wanted to point out that sometimes, they use a different lighting pattern. Just a few days ago I saw a Burnaby RCMP traffic stop at the skytrain station and the pattern was similar to a wig wag. But the most common is the one that flashes inward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFnTsxZPhs&feature=plcp&context=C3f22bd3UDOEgsToPDskI8iNouK_jEuUHYw2ZmrvEk I took this video a couple months ago. It shows the flash pattern.

Also, I've seen that minivan EVERYWHERE, I saw it at Lougheed Mall, with lights on. It's the minivan at 0:29. Anyways will you have that minivan included?

I've also noticed sometimes the constables (specifically New West PD) will just use that first pattern in that video. When on scene of something of course, maybe for that vehicle the option for directional lights will include flash pattern one from that video.

Cops gave us his light script a while back (thanks buddy),so there will be patterns available to choose but the main pattern is the one from my video.

I just wanted to point out that sometimes, they use a different lighting pattern. Just a few days ago I saw a Burnaby RCMP traffic stop at the skytrain station and the pattern was similar to a wig wag. But the most common is the one that flashes inward.

I know. I do work with the RCMP and I have a couple of friends in the R.C.M.P.

The inward flashes are amazing. It's what I have on my truck except in red and white as red and blue is illegal.

LOL I honestly couldn't care less about the flash pattern, I couldn't care if this lights worked at all! The fact that you guys are creating a mod in the lower mainland of BC (my home) is AMAZING! I just wanted to make some suggestions. Personally, I love the FS Legend Flash Pattern '11' of that video. I see most Burnaby RCMP CVPI's with that pattern anyways.

Keep up the good work, looks amazing so far :)

LOL I honestly couldn't care less about the flash pattern, I couldn't care if this lights worked at all! The fact that you guys are creating a mod in the lower mainland of BC (my home) is AMAZING!

I agree with you there; but in all honesty, it's a nice feature to have the lights the exact same to the real thing.

Will there be an option to select which siren you want for what car? Or will it be like the LA mod where there are sound files for police/fire/ambulance?

Like say you have a Surrey RCMP cruiser, will there be an option to have a Whelen CenCom siren, and say you get bored of that and want to use a Federal Signal Smart Siren 2000, will you be able to switch instantaneously, or will you have to exit the game and put in a new sound file?

Will there be an option to select which siren you want for what car? Or will it be like the LA mod where there are sound files for police/fire/ambulance?

Like say you have a Surrey RCMP cruiser, will there be an option to have a Whelen CenCom siren, and say you get bored of that and want to use a Federal Signal Smart Siren 2000, will you be able to switch instantaneously, or will you have to exit the game and put in a new sound file?

thanks to cops you will be able to manually control the sirens,wail,yelp and priority.

So guys after months of trying to get the dispatching voices of actual events to work I have come to a in pass. There are two reasons for this. One Surrey RCMP went to P25 encripted a few years back which means that you can no longer hear them on a scanner inless you have a surrey police radio (good luck getting one of those.) So trying to get old radio traffic unfortantly doesn't work.

And Two it hasn't been working out as well. I am not quiet sure what the problem is. So maybe one day it might work.

Sorry guys.