goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

here's a small update that makes a huge difference in the looks of all our fire apparatus,city hall has splurged and all our Spartan's are now 2011 models(check out the new grill)

post-17160-0-73198400-1319705571.jpg

looks good but your bottom indicators are inverted, guessing thats not the canadian way haha ;)

looks good but your bottom indicators are inverted, guessing thats not the canadian way haha ;)

those are CFD's(made with too much GREEN beer) that's how they roll in Calgary...or those are intentionally pointing at the new grill saying look at me(whatever diverts the attention away from me)

^ that was exactly my thought.

( watch in Full screen + 720HD)

For anyone that isn't really understanding why we're taking the corner strobes seriously, is because we want to have our strobes mimic, and behave as like the real life Whelen corner strobes.

After a long trial of errors and frustrations, i have finally achieved it. So compare my video of strobes to this video, and then you can decide how authentic both looks...

Edited by C.F.D

Just out of curiousity, have you guys changed the pager tones or the "Fire House Alarm" for the fire departments?

no haven't got into that yet,maybe you could give us a real recording...make it life like.I jumped back into a few vehicle and personnel edits for now.

in regards to the fire tones have you figured out what halls you want to show because I know of a few guys that might be able to get there hands on the tones for those halls. then we could apply it to those.

I wonder if there is a way you could script it to give you two different tones two different halls? like if there was a call in hall 2 districts then a hall two tone applys... probably not eh.

I think I am able to get my hot little hands on some tones, These our old tones we used to use, but we no longer use them and I cant get my hands on the new ones, however the old tones are real full recordings without any interuptions, I will see what I can do in regards to those, any tones I do get I will submit promptly to goog

Looking forward to seeing that! :D

I have a question- Not doubting your guys' abilities in any way but we all know maps take a long time (especially when you want to add new features like you guys do). Just wondering if we end up at Jan 1 with the map still in progress, will you guys release without the map or push the release date back to finish it.

Sorry I know its still a long ways away, and you prob haven't even thought about this. Hopefully not breaking 'the rule' here.

No worries man,I will only release a 100% completed project for you guys.With that being said,it may push that date back.But you know it's worth it for a new map and all new units...all you guys are gonna need plastic surgery to remove the smiles from your face after we FINALLY release it and you get too play it.