goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

We'll definitely make Surrey with snow. Blizzards on the highways ( drifting patches, winds, just like the beginning of my video,) and moderate snow within city limits.

It's going to be hard because we have to make a ground snow texture.

I like the way you put that as 'slapped together', like "I just threw together this high quality model in a few minutes, what of it, I don't even like the quality myself...." Anyway, looking really good, can't wait for release.

The OC-D

it was already done as the ERT Excursion so I just added decals and pushed into service(that sounds better),continuing on the winter theme,I found some plows and a grader on another forum site for download and will be using them in our winter wonderland.I'll make a highways version and a city version of the plow.

post-17160-0-92286500-1320703101.jpg

We'll definitely make Surrey with snow. Blizzards on the highways ( drifting patches, winds, just like the beginning of my video,) and moderate snow within city limits.

Thats good, what i saw at the begging of your video added an erie yet thrilling sense :P

Very cool, it will definitely make this mod even more unique. I also like that from the sounds of it, it won't overrun the map.

^ Agreed, and I love the radiation effects. I'm gonna figure out how to do that lol.

And goog, I like the plows. Are you gonna reskin them or anything?

yes,I will north american(ize) the cab on the snowplows and one will be coloured as a highways snowplow and the other will be a city of Surrey works plow.They will be randomly all over the map clearing the streets of snow...

yes,I will north american(ize) the cab on the snowplows and one will be coloured as a highways snowplow and the other will be a city of Surrey works plow.They will be randomly all over the map clearing the streets of snow...

Yeah, make the cab a little boxier and make it like a Kentworth or Freightliner or whatever you want.

I agree...that's a European model I think

Yeah it's a Volvo. The interstate plows here are Freighliners; yellow and grey. They look pretty cool. When I was little I wanted to be a snowplow driver, I don't know why. They were just cool! :prop:

so this is just a thought but could you have a call where a snow drift was blocking the road and you had yo call pd for traffic control and you would call the plows and they would have a clear command where they pushed the snow out of the way to clear the road

That would be something like the bulldozer command...I guess that could actually be possible.

For now and originally I planned just to add them to the civilian vehicle folder as a winter themed unit,numerous units driving around the map simulating snow removal.

But I could also add them to tec and create a mission for them,maybe plow a road so ambulance can get through or something along those lines.We'll decide that when we reach that point.

For now and originally I planned just to add them to the civilian vehicle folder as a winter themed unit,numerous units driving around the map simulating snow removal.

But I could also add them to tec and create a mission for them,maybe plow a road so ambulance can get through or something along those lines.We'll decide that when we reach that point.

Sounds ok and cool