goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Glad you didn't use payless man!!!

Haha I went and formated my lap top hoping it was going to make em4 run faster, but I used my gf acer recovery disks thinking it was my gateways and now my computer is ****ed.

It's gonna code me 100.00 from future shop to fix >.< I think I might just have to A) bite the bullet and buy a new lap top (mine is an 08) or B) take it into future shop. The girl friend is gonna choose B and I think if I choose A I am gonna be in a deep load of trouble.

Hmmm mm what to do?

all I see payless towing around are porta-pottys...I still have a rollback to skin so I will skin a burnaby or vancouver one.

to bad your not near NCIX anymore,I just finished building a desktop game rig and retired the old beast.It was a lot cheaper and better (performance) than going out and buying the pre-assembled computer

Glad you didn't use payless man!!!

Haha I went and formated my lap top hoping it was going to make em4 run faster, but I used my gf acer recovery disks thinking it was my gateways and now my computer is ****ed.

It's gonna code me 100.00 from future shop to fix >.< I think I might just have to A) bite the bullet and buy a new lap top (mine is an 08) or B) take it into future shop. The girl friend is gonna choose B and I think if I choose A I am gonna be in a deep load of trouble.

Hmmm mm what to do?

So are you saying that if you bought a new lap-top, your girlfriend will lynch your neck for it? God man, they are really taking over the world. Get a new laptop so you can run this modification on high settings :P

So are you saying that if you bought a new lap-top, your girlfriend will lynch your neck for it? God man, they are really taking over the world. Get a new laptop so you can run this modification on high settings :P

you think a girlfriend is bad, wait till you marry her.... :help:

Just found this thread miself, Victoria resident and coming to play EM4 again XD read the last few pages to see the latest, looks really awesome what's coming along, look forward to it!

Saw RCMP's Air One in the fleet pic recently, you have plans for the Helijet Medevac S-76 to slip in with the BCAS fleet?

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-zWc4pwiLdKU/RlnGrgcBAwI/AAAAAAAAADE/cQDPy1Hbij0/IMG_1686.jpg

Just found this thread miself, Victoria resident and coming to play EM4 again XD read the last few pages to see the latest, looks really awesome what's coming along, look forward to it!

Saw RCMP's Air One in the fleet pic recently, you have plans for the Helijet Medevac S-76 to slip in with the BCAS fleet?

http://lh5.ggpht.com...j0/IMG_1686.jpg

it's almost done,I got side tracked on some other stuff...it will be on the to do list

Nice video... :WTF:

Thought this was kind of cool- the very same units in action at a drug raid yesterday in Surrey. No bears or sheep were reported to be involved in this one.

http://www.vancouversun.com/Booby+traps+explosives+found+suspected+south+Surrey+drug+house/5520518/story.html

Great work guys, seems like you've been getting a lot done recently. And ya that police tape did work in the NY submod, fairly well actually :P