goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

It's supposed to look old. It's one of their "retro" fleet "proud of our past, committed to our future". They have full interior LED lighting, in addition to the roof light. Normally they are fairly new cruisers, just painted to look old.

that is correct,it has the same lighting as the RCMP P-71 slicktop but with the old 4 beam cherry and steady burn red on the hood.

because I'm not using the LA Mod and all it's numerous police units I never used in game,I have room to add some of the other police forces of the lower mainland.

in the picture is 2 new ERT excursions,brand new VPD paddy wagon,Delta,Vancouver and Abottsford Police Department general duty cv's

Em42011-09-3000-34-58-20.jpg

check out the link for more pictures...

http://s836.photobucket.com/albums/zz287/goog67/sept%2030/

Everything that you see in this thread is correlated to the main thing - The RCMP modification ( also now known as " The Red Watch.)

To answer your question in short - all the new lower mainland units will INDEED be added and released as whole.

Its okay to ask stupid questions, because you'll eventually get an logical answer, but you can also take your time and review the most recent page ( its very helpful if you review a few pages prior. ) this will sync yourself and help you understand what's happening right now. =)

Will you be including the uniformed officers like the VPD and DPD since you added their vehicles? or is it all RCMP uniformed officers?

Yes I will include at least 2 officers(one in a vest ,other in a visi jacket) the bulk will be the already completed RCMP officers

so these units will be in the rcmp mod?

yes they will be in the game,it adds to the realism of the area and adds variety to the gameplay.

aww no C8? They use the C8 in Canadian armed forces....

anyways thanks

the RCMP ERT use both the C8 and MP5,since MP5 is already in the game it wins...here is a list of the weapons used

Equipment

the RCMP ERT use both the C8 and MP5,since MP5 is already in the game it wins...here is a list of the weapons used

Equipment

didn't know that rcmp use the Swiss sig...NICE!