Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Dyson and Rafael you have done an amazing job. V2 feels loads more playable and smooth, and a lot more fun. It's more emergency 4 style and really hits the spot.

i'm agree, you make a big change compared to the first version, and i'm sura that you will do with the third version, please, think in your fans, no in haters :(

Likewise I have the same issue but maybe that my laptop does not have enough ram try uninstalling all over mods and make sure none of your EM4 files have become corrupt from any other mods you have installed so maybe try reinstalling EM4 again as a fresh copy and just install this mod on it's own I personally am tomorrow after work gonna try to install it on my custom gaming desktop pc and see if it is just a ram issue as other mods work fine but this one seems to be bigger and had so much more work done to it and so I know I will work it out and get it going for freeplay and I know I will really enjoy this mod as they have done such great work, I also know the mod is fine as I have tried it on a friends copy of EM4 as he had downloaded it and it really is an amazing mod works fine no issues or bugs at all that I have seen and have thoroughly tested the scripts out etc today on his laptop!

If it works could you throw me a PM? I'm heading off so I will have to try tomorrow. Thanks for the reply though.

-Harry.

like i said im in shock of how amazing this is its running perfect on my pc i've been playin for a little while now and i didnt see any bugs so far i had about 10 calls but im on the FDNY/EMS freeplay mod which i love how you can chose right now i got engine 53 ladder 2 and rescue 1 at a 2 car mva on i think east 82nd and Lexington

also i love the lights and sirens amazing:D

So far I've run into no major bugs. Had a vehicle fire that could not be put out and a another fire that could not be put out but other than that it's a very smooth running mod. Models and skins are still high quality but nothing that causes massive amounts of lag and I think it just has a much more "real" feeling to it then V1. Overall 5 starts guys, great job.

I don't believe some of you...

Really...

I give critics, yes.

You all call it disrespect?

How low is that.

If you don't get critics, you won't make the mod better.

Some even call me a hater, for giving critics on things I don't like?

Seriously.

Think before you post or just shut up.

I've never ever seen a good mod that didn't get critics.

Ofcourse it's bug free when you remove like everything.

The only thing that had to be removed was the huge buildings.

The scripts were fine, and only needed some tweaking.

V1 was great, but not playable by many because of the huge amount of big buildings.

Remove those, tweak scripts and maybe add some more, and the vehicle adjustments and you have a V2.

This is not a V2. This is a V0.5

Sorry, Dyson.

I appreciate your work, but you kind of destroyed it.

I don't believe some of you...

Really...

I give critics, yes.

You all call it disrespect?

How low is that.

If you don't get critics, you won't make the mod better.

Some even call me a hater, for giving critics on things I don't like?

Seriously.

Think before you post or just shut up.

I've never ever seen a good mod that didn't get critics.

Do you seriously believe 'you destroyed it' was constructive criticism, it barely qualifies as criticism, more just a cheap shot at the mod.

You are correct you are welcome to your opinion, and this is why I don't want to put so much effort into something for comments like that, I remember when people would do a reskin on paint and people would be like yeah looks ok, which was the polite way, or someone saying maybe do this or that, this just epitomizes my opinion on this forum now, it's so hostile, why would I want to release my hard work into a minefield when I could just create something privately for a few people who are mates because they really enjoy my work, whether you do or not that's that.

Don't be so quick to call everyone else childish and respect other members and developers.

Good day

x

Guys I want to add to something else to what I have already said- I dont think any mods private or non private have had not even the slightest bug so please stop taking ure anger out on the Manhattan Mod team when you dont behave like this with other mods? Its not clever childish yes clever hell no. Thats all have a nice day :)

PS Manhattan Mod team this version is awesome

Everyone can say "Do this, do that" yeah fine if they say that... But the most people just don't make a mod, they are only the "gamers" under us in the forum. And think it's easy to make a mod and release it without bugs etc...

But I totally support you guys of the Manhattan mod!

9/14/12 just got an email that our website, manhattan-mod.org will be expiring tomorrow. If I can't come up with 60$ for tomorrow were done for. If anyone would like to help us out by donating we'd appreciate it. As you can see the money isn't going to waste.. Weve actually had something to show, in fact, two version released. So please help us out. If not Ill try to come up with 60$ by tonight, no promises though. Thanks

If you're interested In donating let me know on here or a pm. - RAF

Webs.com has a lot of features, such as email campaign, statistics, apps etc

Hmmm.

Well.

I also had a lot of features like the ones you were naming ^^

Webs is mostly commercial while you can also find smaller 'companies' which are cheaper and have better customer service.

Well, anyways that's enough from me ^^