Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Ok guys official v2 banners now out! check em out on our news section - http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/12549-manhattan-modification-v200-in-progress-new-screens-available/#entry178854

The banner is the one I've got in my signature atm :) hope people will adopt the new banner to spread the workd and support across the forum :) also made it smaller so if other teams make theirs smaller too we can get more fan banners per member :) but yeah check em out hope to see some support :)

guys reading the updates and even the fan banner everything is looking great guys really encouraged by this mod seems head and shoulders above all the other ones I have seen so far no offense however meant to any other modder or developer but I am very very excited to finally see the release and download it try it out etc this is gonna be great I know so support I don't think will be a problem guys think you got plenty of that absolutely great keep up the fantastic work!!!

just to say v1 of the mod now I have windows 7 does not load just crashes the game on campaign freeplay and multiplayer etc so now really can not wait to get this v2 as loved playing the manhattan mod even v1 as worked out how to get around the bugs but on win 7 doesn't work at all!

just to say v1 of the mod now I have windows 7 does not load just crashes the game on campaign freeplay and multiplayer etc so now really can not wait to get this v2 as loved playing the manhattan mod even v1 as worked out how to get around the bugs but on win 7 doesn't work at all!

Not a grammar nazi or anything like that.. but that sentence was hella hard to read.

Not a grammar nazi or anything like that.. but that sentence was hella hard to read.

I found it straight forward, just read it how it should be read.

I added grammar just for you ;)

just to say, v1 of the mod (now I have windows 7) does not load, (it) just crashes the game on campaign freeplay and multiplayer etc. So now really can not wait to get this v2, as (I) loved playing the manhattan mod, even v1, as (I) worked out how to get around the bugs, but on win 7 doesn't work at all!

x

We've finally got ourselves a reliable hosting site for v2 and v1, we'll be uploading v1 to this mirror soon and v2 HD once it's finished :)

We've also collected all our media into one place aswell, so check it out, this will be where the downloads will be available once done :)

20960.png

In actual updates, we've just reworked some models again improving more and more, the map is about 90% complete.

We're now focusing on lights and details along with scripts and gameplay.

Dyson

x

We've finally got ourselves a reliable hosting site for v2 and v1, we'll be uploading v1 to this mirror soon and v2 HD once it's finished :)

We've also collected all our media into one place aswell, so check it out, this will be where the downloads will be available once done :)

20960.png

In actual updates, we've just reworked some models again improving more and more, the map is about 90% complete.

We're now focusing on lights and details along with scripts and gameplay.

Dyson

x

:sporty: :sporty: :sporty: :sporty:

Two years to the day, this project began, a lot happened inbetween, joining forces with Raf, changing the name, releasing the submod and version 1, we've come a long way, hopefully we'll go even further! Thanks for the support, especially to those who had faith from the early submod.

Dyson

x

293224_352708651473099_2026430925_n.jpg