Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

FDNY personnel without turnout gear can now change into turnout gear same as FF can into SCUBA. So FF can chill around the firehouse then change into turnout gear when they have a call. :)

Engine s will be unlimited, but if you get a call that requires more than 1 of every unit I'll eat my hat.

I think you should make a huge fire that involves the whole city! That'd be amazing.

I think you should make a huge fire that involves the whole city! That'd be amazing.

That would be stuped in EM4 nothing like that hapend and it mite (i dont care how i say it) make a major lag

That would be stuped in EM4 nothing like that hapend and it mite (i dont care how i say it) make a major lag

Don't say something is "stuped" if you can't even spell it, and if you dont like somebodies idea don't criticise it in such a rude manner.

I LOVE the idea to have the script to put their turnout gear on but how long does it take to change into their turnout gear?

I'm only asking because it takes ages for the firefighters to put on their BA in the ERS Berlin mod.

Just like in real life unless they do it in the truck. It usually takes an experienced firefighter 30-45 real seconds to put on gear. Of course in the game, the fire would be RAGING at that point so about 10-15 seconds maybe in the game. BA's do take a while if you don't put it on in the truck so about 45-1:00?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxMeKibyspo&feature=related

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUhCc4f8mMo&feature=related

I know the second one is Rescue 2 but it does give a good insight to FDNY Operations and the Rescue Companies. I recommend watching both parts for the first video and all nine parts for the second part..

-Dague

Rescue 1 personnel will also be able to rapidly switch between No turnout gear/Turnout Gear/Diver/Hazmat along with being able to administer full ALS first aid along with all the usual equipment.

Squad 18 also still serves a key role even though it would seem it would be no match for the Rescue, the Squad can also spawn Hazmat personnel, but also more importantly controls the decon tent.

Therefore the two units, very similar in roles, have very different roles when it comes to Hazmat. Rescue company can be used to treat infected people and stabilize them, ready for the squad personnel to collect and decontaminate the people.

This should mean both units are still needed in game :)

Dyson

x

Rescue 2 is Brooklyn...

Yea your negativity doesnt potray a good image for yourself...because from what I have seen you post negativly on a lot of things...if you read my post you would have realized that I said that I knew that Rescue 2 was Brooklyn. I posted it for the reasons that 1) It's something interesting to watch. 2) It shows an insight to what Rescue personell do on the fireground. Sheesh.