Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

That's probably due to recording+EM4 online isn't the smoothest running game always. I've played the beta freeplay wise with really no issues*

*=The first time I ran the mod there was a slight lag issues however I ran a quick disk defragment to consolidate my files and it runs beautifully now.

EDIT: You might have some lag issues if you have a poor computer as with any high quality mod.

thanks for the reply, I suspected it was due to reasons provided

I'd prefer realistic. Nothing beats having a street full of fire trucks for a fire or street full of police for a murder, then having time to get everything reset and do it all over again. :)

My Preference is realistic, I Enjoy Dealing with Incidents as appose to just sending units all over the place, Don't feel rushed then.

Multiplayer Sessions Again Today:

07:30 Central Time (US)

08:30 Eastern Time (US)

13:30 GMT (UK)

14:30 CET (GER)

23:30 EDT (Australia)

Then Again

09:30 Central Time (US)

10:30 Eastern Time (US)

15:30 GMT (UK)

16:30 CET (GER)

01:30 EDT (Australia)

These sessions are for people with BETA permissions ONLY. You must already have 0.9.3b or higher to play.

The most current version was released last night and is 0.9.4b.

Is the map designed after the street names so Wall St. a finacal distrect, etc. I see a fire station on 100 Duane St.

I'd say Ground Zero is situated too high (there is a strange jump from wall street to 42nd (I know it can't be below where it is because the map size) and the Ground Zero occupies too much space, where could be some other parts of the city but anyway look really good, about the minimap desing I waited for something so :D In any case I hope in next version you can do bigger map ;)

Happy New year to the Manhattan mod crew and the Manhattan mod multiplayer beta testers you guys have made so much progress and you've done amazing things with this mod it's just amazing from when this was a submod to now i wish i could of seen this topic when it first started but i either haven't discovered this web site yet or i just discovered it and i didn't know wtf i was doing lol but it's just amazing what you've accomplished have a Happy New year and take your time and make this the best it can be:)

Hey guys, the mods looking fantastic let me just say that, i dont mean to sound rude, but you guys appear to be spending more time on the multiplayer than developing actual single player game for release, i apologise if thats not the case, but that is how it seems from my perspective.