Manhattan Modification General Topic

New Stuff :)

Times Square

em42012011018053933.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FDNY Command Post/Halligan Tools/Highrise Packs

em42012011018255866.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sweetness that command post looks great time square still looks like it does in the beta lol

Do the billboards in Times Square change?

No not at this point and time im sure that it is possible though will a bit of texturing and animations

Thought that was a BBQ at first glance

i would have thought that too but i was listening to raf when he was testing it ingame for the first time so i cant really say the same

So I can "drop" numerous BC command posts and block traffic at the same time?! That is awesome!

lol why not XD jk jk im not thinking that its gonna work like that although that would be some good material for some laughs

So I can "drop" numerous BC command posts and block traffic at the same time?! That is awesome!

Nopeee I just recycled the flare script because me and dyson arent good with scripting yet. Limited to one though. If you want we can replace command post onto barriers, flares, or cones you decide.

One quick thing I saw in the video, the medic should have tan turnout gear, not black. And before anyone starts in with telling me to stop telling them what to do and have I ever tried to make a mod and that I shouldn't make suggestions, I volunteer to chance the color of the medic and the EMTs turnout gear to tan if you guys want to send me the skins so there's no extra work involved for you guys.

We had a choice of either

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/10/07/nyregion/08lens.533.jpg

or turnout gear. Seens as 90% of EMS calls are on the street we deemed it over the top for EMS to respond bunker gear to a colapsed person. EMS will usually stage outside the fire in the mod and R1 will do primary search, rescue and stabilization.

Hope this answers the question.

Correct me if im wrong here guys i dont know much about this subject

but dont the FDNY have grey SCBA? :)

either way the mod looks brilliant anyways :)

im not quite sure but i think i seen it somewhere before but they have grey and/or yellow scba packs (someone correct me if im wrong :) )

Guest MackseDK

Hmm, the most sucking mod i ever have seen maybe you guys should try to make your own stuff, instead of stealing the rights from Rockstar Games and their models and textures from Grand Theft Auto IV. And copy all the stuff New York Modification made. Is there even any kind of stuff you guys self made? And now i'm not talking about converting stuff from Grand Theft Auto or taking scripts from LA Mod. I'm talking about a script from bottom to top? Or a model.

Hmm, the most sucking mod i ever have seen maybe you guys should try to make your own stuff, instead of stealing the rights from Rockstar Games and their models and textures from Grand Theft Auto IV. And copy all the stuff New York Modification made. Is there even any kind of stuff you guys self made? And now i'm not talking about converting stuff from Grand Theft Auto or taking scripts from LA Mod. I'm talking about a script from bottom to top? Or a model.

I have seen only one model from GTA IV and thatt is police station,so dont spit on something that you havent seen,and this A LOT different than NYC mod,released one of course . They have a huge amount of vehicles and everything that they did,not stolen,they have made a new map,from scratch,just like hoppah did with his new freeplay map and just like numerous others in their mods,and i dont recall seeing new map in NYC mod. When you build mod like this,then you will have rights to spit and insult and say that this is not original.