Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Everyone shut up. Im done no more. Im not going to reply to anyone or anything. 1 more offtopic post and the topic will be requested to be closed. Shaddylasse and Macke do not ruin this for everyone else.

On another note we have done some major reimprovements that will shock most of you guys.

Unit42 thats correct PD comes from a precinct and ems from the hospital.

Guest MackseDK

What is it we are ruining? That the mod is probaly going to be delayed because you have to re-make all the content that isn't yours?

And just a note, i don't think you know the different "on-topic" or "non-topic" Its still about the mod. That means it has always been on-topic, its more if we began to speak about Wegberg or something then it will be non-topic.

Can they just be banned from this topic? (as in verbal ban)

Impressive vids, been addicted to the NY Submod lately, So expecting to forget rl when this is released :P Great work to the team.

Guest MackseDK

what is the reason for all of the arguing there is no need if u dislike the mod just don't come here it just brings everyone down ok.

I have never said anything about i'm disliking this mod, i'm telling that they should change their opinion or then they probaly won't be able to get access to internet aigan.

I agree they should banned. They want to destroy the one mod and probably everyone it knows they are our enemies.

We aren't enemys, we aren't trying to be enemys. And we are not trying to destroy the mod. We are just telling them about rights and economy.

I have never said anything about i'm disliking this mod, i'm telling that they should change their opinion or then they probaly won't be able to get access to internet aigan.

We aren't enemys, we aren't trying to be enemys. And we are not trying to destroy the mod. We are just telling them about rights and economy.

Oh my god, shut. the hell. up.

*moderators: sorry for the language

Oh man SHUT UP!!

We just want to have a good time at this forum!

Did you even understood any of that i was typing? lol.

And did you understand what moderator wrote? No more ARGUMENT.

So stop lighting up fire and making everyone angry and frustrated so that they have to wrote a angry answer that will,in general, get this topic closed and this mod canceled!

So please,just stop posting,all of you.

The funny thing is this guy wont acknowledge my posts...he knows I am right and my posts come from my criminal law classes I took in college...The mod will come out as is....they wont change anything...If Rockstar does sue they wont be able to get any money because of the fact that they can only sue the Company aka Manhattan Mod Team...since the company has no money and is making no money so if they did happen to win they would win $0....No comercial revenue is being made from this mod so the use of the buildings and the credit the mod team is giving Rock Star is well within the copyright laws and they have the ability to use those buildings. Rockstar wont even care...lol...

Rockstar would lose money by pursuing a lawsuit because of them hiring a lawyer would cost thousands of dollars and they wouldn't get any money because the Manhattan mod team hasn't made any income off of this mod. They gave credit to rockstar in the read me and they even gave credit to Rockstar on earlier posts on the forums.

The funny thing is this guy wont acknowledge my posts...he knows I am right and my posts come from my criminal law classes I took in college...The mod will come out as is....they wont change anything...If Rockstar does sue they wont be able to get any money because of the fact that they can only sue the Company aka Manhattan Mod Team...since the company has no money and is making no money so if they did happen to win they would win $0....No comercial revenue is being made from this mod so the use of the buildings and the credit the mod team is giving Rock Star is well within the copyright laws and they have the ability to use those buildings. Rockstar wont even care...lol...

ignore this im trying to get quote to work lol