FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Guest emergency captain

What would they need a photographer for? They obviously take there own pictures. And how is it late when the first version hasn't even been released?

Edit your config file and you can zoom out as close or as far as you want.

I'm sorry to be off topic but how do you get to the config file to change the zoom levels.

Firstly, we haven't shown all models and secondly we make over some old models. Only the best for our fans. ;)

YOU GUYS ARE FREEEEAAAAKIN' AWESOME!!!!

No double posting!

Regards,

Stan

Personally, I think a YouTube page is just a good as a homepage, because their homepage is kinda here on EMP. :happy:

That didn't really make any sense.. :-/

Anyway they don't have a homepage due to they update all news here anyway, so why have one.. Also the youtube page is a good tool to keep all the official videos at one place, not on a user like FDhater who has other videos as well :)

Beautiful. haha excellent job. I'm guessing the sparking street light is broken or overheating? Possibly form a hit & run or shooting?

(Just throwing ideas out there)

maybe ;)

I can't see the pic, and when I click on it, it says "502 Bad Gateway"...

try again

Guest Brian123

im gunna guess a gang fight possibly ? and seeing that it says NYPD training stage eleven, does that mean the main map is done and your just wroking on tutorials ? or are both still in progress ? ;)

You want to become a NYPD cop?...

em42010-07-2422-14-41-gr1k.jpg

... this is your district to go through... what are you going to see in those alleys while your night tour? no one knows...

;)

OMG THIS IS TOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!! Sorry i'm just too hyper :gaehnen:

I was wondering, because I was watching some of your old vids (specificly the engine response), will the rotating lights stay that way or will they be like the PRL lights? I personally like the small red lights inside the bulb itself that look like a rotator and then a larger flash red light is added. Here's what I'm asking about...

BTW: This video wasn't made by the NY mod team, but it's still really awsome!

I was wondering, because I was watching some of your old vids (specificly the engine response), will the rotating lights stay that way or will they be like the PRL lights? I personally like the small red lights inside the bulb itself that look like a rotator and then a larger flash red light is added. Here's what I'm asking about...

BTW: This video wasn't made by the NY mod team, but it's still really awsome!

all this stuff is too old... everything got changed meanwhile (tower ladder clip, engine response clip, street view pic, etc)