fdnyportu

New York 911 Modification : [Work in Progress]

It needs the brush guard, the forward lights on said brush guard, and needs to be altered in the skin to be a work duty truck, the model you used isnt a work duty rig, it's a normal one w/ the norm headlights, the workduty that the pic I saw someone posted is a workduty, those are hideously ugly, but have recessed lights, you can fake that on the skin relatively easilly. And unfortunately yours is not an Extended cab, why they used an extended cab lord knows since it's an ambo...

why they used an extended cab lord knows since it's an ambo...

extended cabs are becoming big in NYC for two reasons. The first is to provide more storage area for things like turnout gear and personal items so they don't take up space in the patient area. The second is that many rigs are now having refrigerators put in for meds to do things like theraputic hypothermia and such, so the refrigerator goes in the rear part of the cab. The new FDNY ambulances are going to be dodge crew cabs.

thanks for the advices. i will take that in mind

:)

Need help

Problem in a script:

post-11895-0-11758600-1289559505.jpg

Hit retry(i think) it will tell you the script name where the problem lies and also tell you generally what line the problem is on.

Another problem.

Vehicles: or teaffic lights???

post-11895-0-98140500-1289583955.jpg

Traffic lights.

extended cabs are becoming big in NYC for two reasons. The first is to provide more storage area for things like turnout gear and personal items so they don't take up space in the patient area. The second is that many rigs are now having refrigerators put in for meds to do things like theraputic hypothermia and such, so the refrigerator goes in the rear part of the cab. The new FDNY ambulances are going to be dodge crew cabs.

LAFD is going to Dodge cabs as well. I forget if there extended cab or not, but I believe they are.

I done the lights with help of this tutorial. and doen'st work.

You need to do the lights and the VOs and name them all properly. The tutorial works fine. I have used it myself.