fdnyportu

New York 911 Modification : [Work in Progress]

They are NNICO Crown Wheel.

Not yours. I only use your skin.

Why do you that?

And if you want something more pm me.

Thanks

Kind regards

Yes I know they are I asked where you got them from? But regardless, I don't care, I had faith in this mod but after having stuff robbed and claimed as yours I think my mind has been changed.

I got them in the old Ford Crown Victoria that you can have in this forum.

And i don't still anything. I put your name in the credits, i put as you author of the skin. (If i haven't put your name , you can consider stilling.)

Amically

Kind regards

It's stealing not stiling, and anyway that was the point you said the ambulance skin was yours it wasnt, you used things without asking the person, a comment on the topic would have been enough for me to know and perhaps agree but just using it is not allowed, thats why everyone is annoyed. Check you made everything in your mod, or atleast know you have permission.

I got them in the old Ford Crown Victoria that you can have in this forum.

And i don't still anything. I put your name in the credits, i put as you author of the skin. (If i haven't put your name , you can consider stilling.)

Amically

Kind regards

Seriously WTF, dude, YOU NEED PERMISSION NO MATTER HOW MUCH CREDIT YOU GIVE!

What do you need to understand it?

Okay, we'll try in red:

You need permission (the author saying "yes, you can use it"), not just put on his name!!!!!

Actually i think that you don't need permission to use the CV because in the readme says:

".all `planet members are allowed to use this Vehicle without asking me

.you don´t have to write my name under photos

.Please don´t forget to write my name in a Readme or somehtin else if you use this model in public modifications"

Actually i think that you don't need permission to use the CV because in the readme says:

".all `planet members are allowed to use this Vehicle without asking me

.you don´t have to write my name under photos

.Please don´t forget to write my name in a Readme or somehtin else if you use this model in public modifications"

Nar you don't :)

In the words of Richard Nixon, "I am not a crook" ehh I digress, I'm the moderator, perhaps just perhaps you can remember you are not shady=)

Unfortunately for you Portu, they are correct, unless otherwise stated by the author(s) of a skin, a model, or a mod, you MUST GET PERMISSION in order to use their work. A policy in place on EMP requires that you ALSO credit the author(s) of anything that you use that you did not create. If found to be in violation of this your topic will be closed, and you can find yourself banned. It is not too difficult to contact the author(s) of a mod file and ask them for their permission to use it.

Next one to post regarding this issue that is not a moderator, will enjoy themselves with a nice ban for a week, we are the moderators, you can report a violation rather than just plugging in your two cents.

In the words of Richard Nixon, "I am not a crook" ehh I digress, I'm the moderator, perhaps just perhaps you can remember you are not shady=)

Unfortunately for you Portu, they are correct, unless otherwise stated by the author(s) of a skin, a model, or a mod, you MUST GET PERMISSION in order to use their work. A policy in place on EMP requires that you ALSO credit the author(s) of anything that you use that you did not create. If found to be in violation of this your topic will be closed, and you can find yourself banned. It is not too difficult to contact the author(s) of a mod file and ask them for their permission to use it.

Next one to post regarding this issue that is not a moderator, will enjoy themselves with a nice ban for a week, we are the moderators, you can report a violation rather than just plugging in your two cents.

Ok i understand. one question. The credits i have to put him in the readme joint with the mod?

Thanks.

Ok i understand. one question. The credits i have to put him in the readme joint with the mod?

Thanks.

If the author gives permission e.g Nnico has done, you can use his stuff, but must credit him in both the topic and readme if it is released, if you have used something from someone elses mod, they have not given you permission, e.g me, if you download someones mod and use their work you must contact them unless the author has stated you can use them in any mod, even so still best to check as I did.