fdnyportu

New York 911 Modification : [Work in Progress]

No models aren't done....

For Dyson:

I was asking what are the things in trucks that need to be work (like size,....)

i think the size of the models look fine the only thing i see that needs work are small details to make it look less fuzzy other than that models look fine to me

The axis definitely needs work. Half the tire on the engine in the middle is stuck in the ground.

Yeah and umm the length needs to be looked at, and I've always wanted to make the engines taller too. In reality the FF are about 3/4 the size of the door, in EM4 theyre the same size.

Also maybe a touch up on the skins ;)

are you joking its taken you 2 years to realise you need a scripter this mod is a waste of time

Rude much? Please do not use that rudeness towards the greatest modder in the world. You should be happy that they are taking the time out of their day to make this Great mod for you. :banned:

lol can we get a way were WHEN(yes when not if, trying to be optomisitc) he can't download it?

lol jk :loldev:

but really. spending all this time, and not getting paid for it.

with it being such a huge, and greatmod I think its worth it. We have Dyson's mod to tide us over (Dyson your mod is amazing!) and then when this comes out we are good.

very nice boys very nice. (the mod)

lol can we get a way were WHEN(yes when not if, trying to be optomisitc) he can't download it?

with it being such a huge, and greatmod I think its worth it. We have Dyson's mod to tide us over (Dyson your mod is amazing!) and then when this comes out we are good.

haha thanks, and back to my earlier question before it all turned nasty, any screens, i mean any at all? I can't find any. And what units are being/have been made?

lol mate by the time this mod is released i would have had kids and they would have had kids.

and no mate called use another computer DUHH lmao

and eyes doctor? god i can understand why it is taking so long now i have seen whos making it lmao FOOLS by the time this is released i will be playing emergency 2012 and so will many more people.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/11078-new-york-modification-in-progress/

Dyson created his mod to hold us over until ^^^ that mod is completed, and it's probably a safe bet to say it will be done end of this year, early next year. Now, not to take anything away from this mod but this mod was created on March 21, 2010 or at least that's when this topic was created, Dyson's was done on August 14th, 2010. Look where Dyson is, looks where they are. Now, obviously, you can make the argument Dyson's is only a sub mod, and this will be a full mod but what's the point? When the REAL New York mod comes out don't you think people will ignore or at least compare everything else created after / around it to it. I mean they've been working on it for 3 years give or take (I think, don't quote me lol). So yeah .. People will have two great NY mods, a complete full one, and an amazing sub mod. Which by the looks of it is only getting better and better. So, that brings me back to the original point. What's the point of putting time into a mod when another one is nearing completion.

lol mate by the time this mod is released i would have had kids and they would have had kids.

and no mate called use another computer DUHH lmao

and eyes doctor? god i can understand why it is taking so long now i have seen whos making it lmao FOOLS by the time this is released i will be playing emergency 2012 and so will many more people.

EM 2012 is just a reskinned EM4, personally.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/11078-new-york-modification-in-progress/

I get what your saying.... all good points. its just people have to be patient and have respect for people. Yes there is the sub mod and the other mod almost completed... but I have repsect for those who put time into the mods and i'm not going to try to upset them and so they don't do other mods. I mean yes it takes a long time, and if you (the people who always complain about the time frame) are really mad about it go make your own mod and understand how much work it is